|20| Correction it's boyfriend 🌝

Chapter Twenty

"Nothing to fix. Nothing to change.
Just you, the way you are."

Swati's POV ;

Sunday with Ansh was always fun. I woke up early, did my morning chores, took a shower and then woke him up. He denied getting a bath from me, being shy shy. He's literally the cutest kid I've ever met. But then gave him a bubble bath and he didn't protest much.

Then we had sandwiches and milk for breakfast then as promised we made pastries, played, goofed around. All in all it was a happy happy day for us.

It was noon and Di came to take him with her. He hugged and kissed me on the cheek before going. I packed the pastries for him and him. I expected Aditya to come and take him, but he's busy. I texted him.

Good noon Adi 💀
Hope your visit to the new branch
is going well. Don't forget to have your lunch. And yessh, take care.
Byeeeissssh HS 😉
2:00 pm

Hehe, I laughed inwardly thinking of the nickname I gave him just now. I took the laptop, checked some mails but as usual none from the expected person then I busied myself in binge watching. K-Dramas are love these days and I can't help myself from watching it.

I was engrossed in the episode when a message pinged on my phone. I checked it to find his text.

❥Adi
It was tiring.
I'm dying to get a hug from you, but today isn't possible I guess.
2:45 pm

Reading this a smile appeared on my face and I texted him back.

❥Su
Virtual Hugs 🤗 Adiiii !!!
2:45 pm

He saw it, and it soon turned into typing.

I already had my lunch. Hopefully you too must have eaten something.
Virtual Hugs.. right back to you bub !!
2:46 pm

Yeah I had my lunch long
back with Ansh.
Di came to take him after that.
2:46 pm

Noice, btw what's this HS ? 🤔
2:48 pm

Why should I tell you ?
2:48 pm

Well darling,
I will find it on my own.
I have my ways 😉 !
2:50 pm

Shut up &
go do your work !
Byee HS 🤭.
2:51 pm

Just wait till I meet you tomorrow.
It will be fun to boss you.
Till then, byee.Take care 💛.
2:52 pm

Whatever 🙄 !!
2:52 pm

But then I read the text again and dread to know that from tomorrow I have to go to work. Woah, hell I need to get up early tomorrow. Let's just check the things already. I chose the dress for tomorrow or else it would have taken a lot of time. Well everyone has a different style of working and I have mine, hopefully it will go well.

Tomorrow is his first day as new CEO. Shall I give something to him ?

"You should." My inner self said.