|60| Happy Holi 🌈

Holaaaaa People 🙋🏻‍♀️,
As you know we're starting Hridaan and Pranjal's wedding functions from here. There won't be much detail about their story but as needed by our leads and how they enjoy the functions.

Plus, I've not attended a single wedding function so spare the mistakes but you can always ping me up with suggestions. Thank you 💕 enjoyyyiuieeeee....

Chapter Sixty

"I don't know what it is about you that makes me want you so badly."

Aditya's POV ;

Last night, we all had our dinner in the backyard and everyone enjoyed the barbeque. After that we had a movie marathon as our bride and groom are crazy for Bollywood movies. Dylan and Lexi too were fans of Shah Rukh Khan like Di and Hridaan Bhai. Truth to be told, Dylan and Lexi gave me vibes of Michi and Yoshirin from Shinchan. But these two don't do cringe stuff like them hehe !!

Today, we are starting with the pre wedding functions and it's the engagement day. Last night, di and jiju, yess let's upgrade him to jiju now. Haan toh, they we're all cuddled up while watching the movie while Ansh was peacefully sleeping in the arms of his dadi.

You might be thinking then I must have got attention from my bub right ? But no... she was busy playing with Snowwiee as Snow snow was being extra cuddly last night and he didn't left her. He kept sleeping on her lap. Huhh, no one really cares about me.

I glanced towards my bub who was busy applying conceler on her shoulder as she got hickeys there. The thing is we we're cuddling while watching the movie and Snowwiee was on her lap while she was in my embrace and I managed to give her some hickeys on her neck and shoulder. I watched her the way she's struggling. She's a little slow in doing make up and stuffs.

I went to her and took the conceler from her, then started applying it on her neck. Her sinful features makes me go crazy.

"Yeh accha hai.... First you give me hickeys and then help me in hiding it. Moron." She uttered while glaring at me.

"Well, it was me who troubled you right then I've every right to rectify it." I replied with a smile and pecked her nose. She instantly blushed saying,"This, your cuteness make me go all crazy." She smooched on my cheek wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Arey bass baba, or else we'll land in the bed and I'll end up doing something steamy with you." I said with a chuckle and she smacked me. She's looking simply beautiful in sky blue embroidery lehenga.

"You're looking so good in this. I mean a little hotter than usual days." She commented with a wink.

I stared at her and asked,"Are you in the mood to do some morning workout on bed ?"

"Maybe.... Who knows." She replied bluntly and all I did was,"We surely will do but at our place. Here people will talk how loud you're when I suc...."

"Eeeks shameless." She screamed and ran out of the room carrying her dupatta. Idiot !!

I laughed at her and went downstairs closing the door of our room. I was about to walk towards the garden when I caught Rishabh and his mother bitching about my family.

"It feels like we're forced to attend this wedding. Last time too Pranjal was so happy just the way she's today but what happened a failed marriage. And now she's getting married to someone who's younger from her. What if he too get bored of her and didn't accept her child after marriage. Sometimes, I think he's just behind Malhotra's money. " Chachi mumbled watching Di and Jiju who were sitting happy on the stage along with Ansh. My blood boiled hearing this.