Always Will !!

Hoiiii Loviiiessss 🙋🏻‍♀️,

Today, FALLING FOR HER completed two years of its existence and I'm so freaking happy. I seriously can't believe that I started this story two years back and tbh, it was a fragile try which went on including you guys and your consistent support made me complete this story !!

As it's the second anniversary so why not give you guys a treat of bonus chapter so here it is !!

Epilogue Two ; Gratitude ❤️

"Thankful for all of it!!"

Author's POV ;

He felt soft strokes on his bare back and soon her palms were replaced by lips as she placed feathery kisses till her favourite spot, his nape. He turned towards her and pulled her to him, making her lay down with him. She squealed and he mumbled sexily,"Good Morning Bub."

"Morning to you too Moron." She mumbled nuzzling her face and sniffing him.

"Ewwww, you stink." She screamed making a disgusting face but he let out a chuckle looking at her expression. He stared at her for a while to notice she's all dressed in a playsuit for their beach day.

He slipped the spaghetti strap from her right shoulder saying,"You look so innocent in this."

"Thank...woah...Have some shame you're naked." She mumbled with a blush as he hovered over her without caring of his naked glory. He smirked and nuzzled his face in her crook and she instantly locked her arms behind his nape. He started feathering kisses over her soft skin mumbling,"You look so innocent but I know you're not and it kills me to death."

"What.... What do you mean I'm not innocent ?" She asked, placing her palms on his chest. She bats her eyelashes at him and he chuckles, remembering what she's doing to him last night. She pecked his lips quickly with a small innocent smile and he remembered where her mouth was and what her lips and tongue were doing to him. He swallowed a gulp of saliva reminiscing last night's events of theirs.

He bit his own lips and cupped her face. He softly traced her plump lower lip with his thumb saying,"Did some sexy not so innocent things last night. Remember?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." She answered by acting innocent while pursing her lips. He grinned and leaned ahead untying the drawstring of her playsuit that was in front of her chest. He licked her soft skin over there and nuzzled his nose in her soft mounds mumbling,"I realised, I never returned the favour last night."

"I think....I tired you out and you seemed pretty spent." She whispered cheekily playing with his hair as he raised his head to look at her. That playful smile on her face made him blush thinking back at the happenings of the last night. Her mouth on him, her tongue licking all the right places, him feeling the sweet and heavenly relief flood through every inch of his body.

He cupped her face again and stroked her cheek asking,"You are so good at it. Who taught you to suck dick like that ?" He chuckled as she widened her eyes smacking him on his back but soon boldly replied,"Had a few years to master the art....you know."

"Yeah, I'm glad that you've been practising it on me." He mumbled then laughed leaning into her neck and she smacked him again whispering with a light chuckle,"You're just so shameless."

He grinned and dug his teeth as he bit her causing her to moan and then huskily mumbled against her skin,"Let me return the favour with double interest."

He pulled her up to his lap as he sat straight without any further notice and she found that hot. He unzipped the playsuit and it slipped to her thighs leaving her upper body only in black brassiere looking so perfect for him.