|46| .. In my arms 🤗

Hooiii Beautiful People,

Before you start reading the chapter, I wanna let you know that "Falling For Her" has crossed 1k votes and is now heading towards 10k reads.

Congratulations to every reader of the book. Thank you for believing in the story and giving it a chance. Keep supporting <3 !!

Keep voting and do recommend the book to your friends who like these type of story !! Would love to read your comments too jo aap log krte hai nahi... Toh thodese kardiya karo !!

Bahut bolti hoon main, byee. Enjoy the chapter !!

Chapter Forty Six

"I love kisses that make you feel like your body is melting."

Swati's POV ;

It's night already. We celebrated Ansh & Snowy's birthday in the simplest yet in a fun way. After the cake cutting moment we had our lunch and then we sat in the living room to watch the short film of our birthday boy. The film was from his first day to till date. Me and Adi prepared it by adding some pictures and clips which he had in his laptop. All ideas and credits go to him. I only did the arranging stuff in the video.

Everyone got emotional after watching the film. I too got tears watching it, I just wish that my cute little boyfriend gets every damn thing he wishes for. I love him so much !!

Now, I'm in his room changing my clothes after wishing good night to uncle and aunty. They are just so warm hearted, I guess I got lucky to have them in my life though the sole reason is Adi. Hridaan Bhai and his mother went home after having dinner with us. Ansh wasn't letting them go. He slept in his arms watching some basketball videos. He indeed is turning into a basketball freak !! Adi went downstairs to have a talk with Di. I hope it will go well.

I came out of the closet wearing a shirt and capri pants as usual. He hadn't yet, let's wait for him. I looked around his room, it's not like it's my first time here yet it feels different here. Maybe because we are in a relationship now. I checked my phone and then went towards the balcony, and the night view is so beautiful from here. I stood there for some time.

He even got a bay window design inside the room. His room is simple yet classy. I sat on the mattress placed along the window, it's so comfy here !!

 I sat on the mattress placed along the window, it's so comfy here !!

I grabbed the tabloid magazine and started reading it. I had just read a few pages when the door clicked and my hotstuff entered.