|19| Hug Me Already💫

Chapter Nineteen

"Hugs Matter !
One hug from the right person takes all your stress away."

Swati's POV ;

I'm so proud of Hridyansh, he spoke out so well and Aditya's portrait was like a cherry on top. From the moment they had come all he was doing was sulking, pretending to be doing something on the phone but his eyes were following my movements.

I too quit pretending like I'm ignoring him and asked him,"Do you need something?"

To which he replied some incoherent word, I couldn't understand but then he stuttered and said,"Can you.. give me a.. glass of water ?"

I went close to him after glancing towards Di & Ansh and whispered in his ear,"Go take it on your own" and you would have seen his face. I left him there and went towards the kitchen giggling.

"So what's on the menu, senior chef?" I asked Di. I adore & respect her as my own sister.

She smiled and replied," Paneer Butter Masala, Rotis, Jeera Rice & in dessert ice cream."

Hearing the name of the ice cream, I remember our last meeting and Oreo & cream ice cream. You won't believe it, I finished the whole tub till that day's night.

"Which Flavour ?" I asked, so that I can order them.

"Tender Coconut." She replied and engaged herself in preparing paneer butter masala.

I ordered two small tubs of both the flavours and one choco-chip cream for obviously Ansh & Aditya. They share the same taste here.

"Not only here, but their girlfriend is same too." My inner self replied.

I ignored it and started making dough for Rotis, when Ansh came and gestured Di to lean down, and whispered in her ear,"Mumma, washroom."

He's so cute, actually they are so cute. Di looked towards me to which I showed her my wet hands with flour. She took him to the guest washroom.

In the meantime, I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned & gasped to find Aditya so close to me, we were just some inch apart. He had caged me up between him & the kitchen counter with both of his palms resting on the counter.

My heartbeat rose up at this proximity, as if they were participating in some marathon. He leaned his face towards me to which I asked nervously,"What...what are you trying.. to do?"

He leaned his face towards my ears, his hot breath fanned on my ear, goosebumps erupted on my skin & chills ran down through my spine. I was disturbed from my trance when he said,"Just taking glass." With this he stepped backwards and showed me the glass which he took from behind with a grin.

I looked at him flushed, to which he just smirked. "Huhh, monkey", I murmured slowly.

"And you are this monkey's girlfriend." He replied and took out a water bottle from the refrigerator and was about to leave when Di & Ansh came.

"Did I miss something here?" She asked suspiciously.

"Nopes." We both replied in unison.