Chapter 12 - Will

Will laid in the dark room and held the female he'd just met today. Him being in bed with a woman he'd just met wasn't all that out of the ordinary, but sleeping with one was. In bed fucking, that was typical, but just laying there holding someone overnight? No. He had a hard fast rule against it, but there he was doing just that. What the fuck was wrong with him? Was it cause she wanted him to sleep with her? Maybe cause she'd grabbed his hand and put it on her? No doubt he wanted to fuck her, but he wouldn't force anything. Besides, they were still checking her out. She could be a creature of some sort. Fuck, she smelled nice. Her being this close, the scent of fresh leaves and cloves overwhelmed him. He buried his face in her hair and breathed in its scent. She moved against him dreaming, her ass rubbed against him.

Between her scent and rubbing on him, he couldn't help his rock hard cock. The smile she'd given him when his hand wrapped her hip made him want to roll her on her back and screw her senseless. She probably didn't think he saw in such low light. Her rosebud lips had taunted him, begged him to kiss them. Her soft curves molded against him like she was meant to be there. His initial plan to stay long enough for her to fall asleep, but he didn't want to move, enjoying her curves, scent, and smooth skin.

He'd been frustrated with how the mission had been going, his stupidity at involving her, and was still worried about Ander's mental state. He'd played with her out of boredom to pass the time. But with their bodies molded together, his anger and concerns faded. Strangely at peace. She'd wanted him to feel secure. She didn't need to say the words; they were obvious. Barely knew anything about them, but she'd felt safe with him. At first he thought it was stupid. Now he understood, which bothered him. Even so, couldn't hold on to the anger and her at the same time. It was so much better to hold her.

He'd involved her, saved her. Couldn't just let her go and not be protected. She'd stay with him for now, to be sure she was ok. His jumbled thoughts irritated him as his eyelids grew heavy. He'd stay for a bit and enjoy her.