Director's Cut

____
Prompt:
You are the director's assistant on FTWD and it's Alycia's turn to make her debuts
____

I finally got a job in the industry! For months, even years I was dreaming to work in the film departments but as a director so since I'm 16 years old, this dream became my goal and I am ready to do anything to achieve it! But here I am! Years later, I'm working on a tv show called Fear the Walking Dead, the prequel of the famous show and I couldn't be happier. Of course, I'm just the director's assistant but it was amazing to witness everything and be so close to my goal! It didn't matter who was the director because it changes a lot depending of the episodes, I was still the assistant. Some people might say it's a shitty work because as an assistant you're just doing what the director needs or even the bad stuffs they didn't want to do themselves but I don't really care. I'm here and I learn a lot! But the most interesting part is when actors direct episodes, they have such another point of view and ways to do things, they care so much more about their coworkers. I could see Lennie and Coleman doing their debuts but today is someone else's turn and I couldn't be more excited. Today is Alycia's first day! I am so thrilled but nervous as well to work next to her because I admire so much from afar (if admire is the right word).

It's the early morning and I always made sure I was there before the director to prepare their seat and whole little place neat with a tea or a coffee as other things. Today was Alycia's first day so I wanted to make a good impression, I knew she liked flowers, I saw her trying to collect some any time she could, so I ordered some for her to place them in her chair as a coffee. I'm quiet, I don't make too much noise so I'm here, I listent and learn which results to knowing a lot of things about the actors when they weren't filming. Then I heard her voice coming from afar and I turned to its direction. She was wearing a big jacket with I suppose a plain black t shirt underneath with her light blue jeans signature, rain boots, her blue L.A baseball cap and of course some light gold jewellery. Simple but pretty, as usual.
-Good morning Alycia! Welcome on this journey!
-Oh hi Y/n! Thank you! How you doing?
-I... hum... I'm pretty good thank you! I'm excited for you!
-Aww thank you! Oh my god did you put these flowers there?
She said a little flustered and touched, pointing at the flowers.
-Yes! I saw you liked flowers so I thought it would be a nice attention for your first day!
-That's amazing, thank you so much! I love them! I'm gonna keep them with me today!
I can't say I wasn't blushing.

The day went amazingly well! Alycia was so kind and to delicate in her ways of directing, she is very different than all the others, there was something, I don't know... Different!
At the end of the day everybody was exhausted so we didn't really party, we all just went to our trailers to rest and spend a cosy night. I was one of the last person to leave the set, tidying and putting some things in their places as I heard Alycia's voice behind me, surprising me but in the smoothest way possible.
-I just forgot the flowers! I'll join you all later!
As she said to other people, running in the cutest way towards me. Was I really looking at her in awe?
-Hey Y/n! I forgot about the flowers!
-I saw it but don't worry, I was about to bring them to your trailer since I'm just staying next to the director's one.
-Oh really? Wanna walk there together maybe?
-Hum yes! Sure!
I said blushing, a shy smile on my face. We were now walking next to each other, quite close to ne honest I would be lying if I did not like it.
-By the way thanks a lot for today! It was amazing having you next to me, your help was precious!
-Really? Well... I never really know since I don't really chat with the director after work.
-No way?!
-Yeah but it's okay, it's my job, I'm not here to make friends or anything so...
-But still, well, if you want to we can walk to our trailers each day after work together?
-Oh no, don't worry it's okay! I don't wanna bother you, you must be tired and want to be alone...
-Actually it feels good to talk to you, we never really had the opportunity to talk.
She wanted to talk with me? Okay, sounds like a plan.
-It would be an honour then!
I smiled at her as she returning it. I never really payed attention to her smile but she could cure anything with it! She is so precious!
We arrived at our trailers, her arms holding the bouquet but she still hugged me, wishing me a nice evening and a good night. I entered my trailer, filled with happiness because today was I think one of the bests of my life! I knew that the next weeks would be perfect as Alycia was directing for quite some times.