Comic Con

____
Prompt:
You go to the SD C to join a friend and end up meeting someone special
____

Why did I say yes to her? Why did I inflict this moment to myself? Going to such a huge place and event just to be nice to my best friend... It was freaking hot outside, I was melting even wearing the lighter dress I own.

There was so so many people here, some dressed casually and many others dressed as their favorite characters from movies, TV shows or video games... To be honest, I felt so out of this world while my friend was feeling around and getting crazy when she saw people dressed as people as her favorite TV show with the disgusting zombies... Ugh... And still, I was here to support her despite everything.

Few hours later we started to join the line to meet the cast of the spin off of The Walking Dead: Fear the Walking Dead. She was rambling the whole line about the show being more interesting than the main one, how good the characters were, how good the actors were, especially the one who portrays the young and pretty girl. How pretty she was, how kind and sweet, how beautiful and so on...
-Emma... You haven't even met her once... How can you know that?
I said mid annoyed and amused.
-Because it's Alycia y/n ! You'll see soon... I think you'll like her more than you think...
Of course she showed me pictures of the young woman and of course she was really pretty but that's it. I didn't know, I couldn't judge right?

Thanks god we were three people away from meeting her! The waiting was almost over. We were both dead, our feet hurting as our backs but she was so so happy to be here and finally meet this girl that it erased all the pain.
She was probably few meters away from me. I could see her properly. I have to admit that in real, she looked extremely good, maybe even more than good...
-Oh my god! It's amazing! It's so good to see you in real life!
Emma was near from fainting.
-Oh the pleasure's mine! How are you?
-So so so so good!
-Good to hear it! What's your name?
-Emma!
-How about your friend hiding?
She layed her eyes on me and... Wow... My body was shivering at the new sensation and view. Her eyes were lost between a light blue from a daylight and a soft green of a flower field in spring. It was delicate, shy.
-Oh hum... I'm just... I'm just here to support this cutie! I'm fine thanks.
"I'm fine thanks"??? Really??? God I was rambling like a child...
-You're together?
-Yeah!
-But separately together!
-I see...
Gosh what is this behavior??? But I have to say that her face dropped to a kind of interested expression? I think so...
-Enjoy your day sweeties, see you!
-Byyyye!
Emma was on cloud nine I think while on the other hand, my hands were sweaty, my legs similar to cotton. What the heck? She's an actress dude, she's out of your league plus I don't even know if she's into girls... But anytime! The moment was nice anyway!

•••

We stayed in San Diego for the whole event which meant going out at night...

We put ourselves together for the night, we knew we were about to stay late in bars. To be honest, we looked quite good!
We quickly found a bar near our hotel and we ordered our second beer pretty quickly!
-Em! Isn't the preety lady from today?
-Who???
-Look!
-No waaaaay!!! Alycia's here?!
-Go talk to her!
-You're drunk or what? No no... I can't do that...
-Alright... I'll go then!
-What?! No y/n! Come back! Hey!!?
But I was already on my way, regretting my bold decision when I was getting closer. My hands getting wet and legs weak. She was pretty. Too pretty. Usually it's not my type of dress, bright pink with flowers but guess what? It was more than fine now.
-Hey?
-Oh hey?
-My friend and I came this afternoon to meet you at the Comic Con!
-Yeah yeah I remember! How are you?
-Pretty good! We're enjoying ourselves right there, want to join?
What the??? I just asked an actress to join us for a drink...
-Hum... Yeah why not? Let me just tell my friends here! I'll be back in a second!

Alycia's POV

I found Coleman quickly after leaving the pretty girl.
-Coleman? I'm just going to leave you for a minute, some girls who met me this afternoon asked me to join them a little.
-What's happening to you Leesh? You wouldn't do that in general... Wait... How's the girls?
-Good...
-Good? Really?
I could see on his face how he could read me.
-Shut up Domingo!
I laughed and went back to her. She was waiting of the same spot trying to communicate from afar with her friend.
-I'm back!
-Good! It's right there.
I could see that her friend was freaking out inside but she was nice and cute, complementing my work in a shy way while in front of me, the other girl was looking at me with such a look.
-Well, I know you're name thanks to the meeting but what about you? I don't know anything...
She didn't answer directly, she was just staring and I only could reciprocate. You could cut the tension with a knife.
-Y/n
-Nice...
I didn't realize that I was bitting my lip at the sound of her voice and name.

I didn't realize how late it was. I stayed with the girls longer than I thought but I couldn't help myself, I was drowning into y/n words, ideas, values and voice. She was such an inspiration, such a beautiful person. But I had to leave.
-Well, I'm sorry girls but I really have to go, tomorrow is a big day for me and I think for you as well. It was a real pleasure!
I was starting to stand when y/n stood as well.
-Wait I'm going to escort you!
-Oh alright, that's very nice.
She walked close next to me but still no touching. I could feel my skin burning from the non contact. I was slowly dying, quickly wanting her closer.
-Thank you Alycia for joining us, you weren't obligated to. You made Emma's night and day and week and month I think so much better!
Her eyes were sparkling from the passion of her words, her empathy.
-It was a pleasure, really!
We stood there for few seconds before she put her hand on my shoulder and kiss my cheek goodnight and goodbye. She sent a last look to me before leading to the bar again.
-Y/n ! Wait up!
She turned around, her hair flowing around her shoulder to fall in her back. Her eyes softened, her smile grow again. I stopped too late and stood very close but still, she didn't move. Her eyes were locked in mines.
-Who will have the honor to make the first move huh?
She said with a slight smirk on her face
-Such a gentleman...
She then quickly cupped my cheeks and captured my lips with hers. They were soft, delicate, afraid, afraid to break me, to hold me. They matched perfectly with mines. The feeling was I knew at the moment, endless. She pulled away, breathing in my perfume and the fresh air.

-I think that I might had fallen for you sweet famous girl...
-I think I might too

_______________________________________
Hello beautiful people!

I think we can call this a welcome back! I planned a whole schedule to be able to write once per week. My updates will probably will me on Monday at approximately the same moment of the day.
I will update this book mainly because I see how much you enjoy it, vote and comment so thank you so much for that! I'm gratefull 🙏🏻✨

Btw, this was a request! I won't name the person but I hope they will recognize their request 🙊

Love you all, take care!