Shower issues

____
Prompt:
You have some plumber issues and ask your neighbor for help
____

Home! Finally! Another long day at work was finally over. After more than an hour spent in the bus and subway, I was finally home. It was summer, the transports were the living hell, people sweating, touching you, smelling like pigs... Ugh! I hate this! Shower was gently waiting for me, I already smiled at the upcoming feeling of the fresh water on my skin, getting finally rid off that day. Indeed it was paradise to wash myself... Until I ran out water and of course, still shampoo on my hair. I went out to see if the water ran out somewhere else, praying it didn't but of course my apartment ran out entirely... I was trying to find quickly a solution with my towel around my body ans the only solution I had was to knock on my neighbors' door... The first one didn't open... Nice... But thanks God the second did!

-Oh my god! Finally someone opened! Hum... I'm sorry, I have some shower issues, I don't have water in my apartment anymore... Can I use your shower to wash off that shampoo? Sorry I'm gross... I'm Y/N!
-Oh no no that's okay, no problem, let me show you! I'm Alycia by the way!
How didn't I ever noticed how pretty she was??? I used to see her sometimes in the hall but I never really payed attention actuality...
-There it is! Take your time!
-Thank you so much Alycia! Really!
I finally could take the shampoo off which started to dry. I quickly exited the shower and I realized that I didn't bring any clothes with me... Only my towel...
-Hum Alycia ??? Do you have another towel? I forgot to bring my clothes and another towel in the rush...
-Oh yeah, wait a minute!
She gave me another towel as some clothes as well.
-That's very nice but I'll just go home and put my own clothes...
-No no take them! You'll give me them back when you can!
-You're too cute thanks!
The door was slightly opened and wow, I think she just blushed!
I dried myself and put the sweatpants and t-shirt she gave me. It smelled so good! Like something between the sea and fresh flowers... I loved it! But anyway! I went out and thanked her again for her kindness and went back to my apartment but the thing is... In the rush, I didn't take anything with me... Like my phone or keys... I crossed the floor again and knocked again on Alycia's door.

-Seems like the dumbass I am, I forgot my keys and phone as well inside my flat...
-No way??? Come in, I let you borrow my phone to call someone!
-Thanks so much again... I'm sorry for being this clumsy!
-It's okay! You were in a rush, it happens!
Her voice was so gentle, so caring... I actually didn't feel that bad for seeing her again!
I so called for someone to help for my door but guess it was late and any servive was closed...
-It's impossible! Everything is closed!
-It's 9PM... That's normal I guess!
-Yeah but I can't go home! I'm working tomorrow...
I sat desperately on her couch realizing how bad the situation was. She then came and put her hand in my back, trying to comfort me.
-Hey it's okay! Don't worry, you can stay the night, I can give you clothes for tomorrow and it'll be okay, it's all okay Y/N!
Her voice was so smooth and kind. 8 could already listen to it everyday of my life.
I so stayed the night, we ate together, talked a lot, the time letting us discover each other, I was seeing how kind and an amazing person she was. I could feel myself already falling for her...

•••

The following morning she woke up before I did to prepare breakfast. I was amazed because I was only her neighbor, we didn't know each other that much but still, I found the gesture adorable and irresistible.
Before leaving, I gave her a warm hug.
-Seriously Alycia thank you so much for what you did! That's just... Too nice! Thank you! How can I return the favor?
-Take me on a date!?

A date??? Okay... My heart shattered

_______________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well! Hope you enjoyed this sweet part haha 😊
Wish you all the best! And take care!