Feels like Summer

____
Prompt:
A typical summer day with Alycia
____

The mornings were getting warmer, days longer, the sweaters in the closets, rosé in our hands... It started to feels like summer.

This was Alycia's favorite time of the year. Being able to wear her cute summer dresses, fancy sunglasses all the time, starting the spend days on the beach, sunbathing with drake in her ears. She was happier than ever and today was about to be one of this day, staring to enter into the summer's rhythm.

It is around 10am in the morning, I just woke up few minutes ago. It is finally the week end, time to enjoy some good time with my girlfriend. She was still sleeping next to me, peacefully with her bare back facing me, the light cover on her waist, her hair laying on the pillows, sun rays resting on her body. I couldn't feel any better than now, waking up everyday to this beauty.

-Stop starring... It's creepy baby...
-I can't help...
Her morning voice is the cutest ever. I'm melting harder before leaning to kiss her bare back, goosebumps on it at the touch.

We cuddled all morning when the sun was rising, the heat joining it. Simply enjoying the time we had together. We still didn't want to spend our day at home, the weather was nice, so we decided to go out and chill in LA together. We packed our bags to maybe stay at the beach later on the day.
We were walking in the streets together, taking tones of pics, laughing, holding hands all the time. We then settled on the beach, letting our bodies seeing finally the sun in our bathsuits.

-I was waiting so long to finally be able to come here again! You can't even imagine!
-Belive me I can... You couldn't stop telling me on repeat! But I don't blame you you know... If it means vacations, traveling with you, seeing you all day in your swimming suit... I don't mind...
-Oh you're so eager!
-Have you seen yourself babe??? Please, have mercy for me...
-I feel the same and still I act civilized Y/N!
-Okay I'm out...
This woman will be the end of me. I stood up and decided to get in the water, cold or not.
-Where are you going???
-In the water, where else would I go?
-But it's still cold!
I yelled an "I don't mind" because I was already far from her. I got in the water... It was cold as hell! But I acted like it wasn't.
-So???
-It's actually pretty good!
-Really???
-Yeah you can come!
Oh I couldn't wait to see her face when she would figure out it's not that good... She ran a little to join me, still running without thinking twice in the water then stopped so quickly, her face shook of the temperature of it.
-Oh shit! It's not pretty good as you said you....
She was cut when I splashed her, laughing like a kid. It didn't took long for her to reciprocate. We were ones of the few people in the water, acting like kids... But god, I loved these moments.

•••

We were back in our apartment, towels on our heads and around our necks, shivering from the water.

-I swear to you if I'm sick tomorrow Y/N....
-You won't... Have a warm shower and I'll cuddle you if you're still cold.
I said facing her now, kissing gently her temple, a little smile on her lips.
-Okay then...
She was the cutest and I was the luckiest ever.
This is how we spent our evening, cuddling on the couch, still drake playing, a bottle of rosé, talking till late in the night...

It definitely felt like summer

_______________________________________

Hey everyone! Some short and cute imagine for you all, hope you enjoyed!
Thanks also for all the reads and nice comments, it goes right to my heart 😌❤️