Behind the Scenes - Part 3

____
Prompt:
Dancing together lightened something that you can't turn down
____

-

Heyyyyy! You two get a room!!!
We heard someone from the cast yelling, but not giving a damn of who this was.
-He's maybe right...
She whispered, just for me to hear. My hands guided themselves to her waist, holding her.
-You think so?

She was smirking, teasing. We stayed like this, our bodies close, waiting, letting the heat burning us slowly.
-I'm going to take our bags...
She said, her voice smoother than silk. I waited few seconds until she came back, holding my hand to take us off this place.
-I think you could thank me Leesh...
Coleman said in a sarcastic tone to which Alycia answered by sending him a dead glance.
-I'm kidding, enjoy...
We continued our walk to the exit, still her hand in mine. I knew where this was leading, I couldn't help but blush, getting nervous.
-I'm calling a taxi, we drank too much to drive, I don't want to waist our lives...
-Yes, of course!
Her eyes were like burning me, sending me to my knees, hypnotizing me, I knew she could ask me anything, I would do it.

We waited in front of the restaurant few minutes. It seemed to last forever. I just wanted to be close to her again, feel her heat on my skin, taking me away. I was dying to touch her, feel her. It just teased me. Like a fire near you when you're cold but you can't reach it yet. Like a long run on the burning sand to reach the sea. Like waiting the arrival of someone you love by train or plane, frustrating you to not being able to hold them against you already.
A car stopped in front of us. She opened the door for me, touching my back to invite me in, sending thrills down my spine before joining me, telling the driver the address.

We were sitting in the dark. I tried to focus on the city lights to not be tempted to do anything. I couldn't dare to look at her at risk of not being able to stop myself.
I didn't know if the ride was long but in my mind it seemed lasting the whole night. I kept my hands to myself, one resting on my thigh, the other holding my head by the window to avoid her.
I was wondering. What will happen? I still haven't taste her lips... Is it reasonable to do this? Certainly not. I didn't recognize myself. I would never do this, fell under the temptation after sharing a dance with somebody, deeply wanting more. It was only wanting more. It's more than this. I wanted her and only her. I wanted to get lost in her arms, melting in her embrace, die in her hands. The attraction was stronger than I ever could feel in my life.

The car stopped. We were in front of a huge hotel which I guess was were she stayed during filming.
-We've arrived...
I finally glanced at her, her eyes almost shinning in the darkerness.
I opened the door, let my foot touch the ground again as I saw her standing in front of me, proposing her hand to help me to get out. I took it. Touching her again. She smiled.

We walked in the building, next to each other, our body heat brushing our skins. We went to the elevator, waiting to get us to the right floor. I felt her hand grazing above mine, going from my wrist to my elbow, moving to my back, slowly, carefully then resting just under my waist. It felt like torture. I wanted deeply to return the soft moves but I knew I wouldn't be able to stop. She was just letting the sparkle inside grew bigger, turning into a growing fire.
-Here we are...
She guided me out of the engine, still her hand on me. She took her hand off to find the key in her bag. My palms were sweaty, I felt my body burning, being not far from the explosion. I watched her carefully turn the key and finally open the door.

I took a step to get in the big room. I couldn't see very well since the lights were still off. I heard her close the door. I let a heavy sigh out of me mouth. I turned over, seeing her again. She was watching me in the shadows. She let her purse fall on the floor and walked fast towards me. I stood there, waiting for her. I saw coming closer, closing the gap between us, in a rush, she put her hands around my neck, roughly kissed my lips. Finally. We hit the wall, surprising me, letting a whimper fall from my lips by the chock. Her body was pressed against mine, tightly, almost afraid to let a part of my body untouched. My hand wondering on her back, pulling her closer than she already was.
She broke the kiss to fill our lungs with air but still, she let her lips fall a little, going to my neck which caused automatically my head to rest against the wall, giving her better access. I closed my eyes. Enjoying the feelings of her lips on me, breathing quickly. I felt her hands traveling from my shoulders to my shirt, brushing my chest as she opened the small buttons, each moves exposing it few inches more until the fabric showed my skin, warm, waiting for her touch from my neck to my waist. She detached her lips from me, looking at what she let free. She licked her lips at the view. Her hands on my waist then touched for the first time my bare skin under the fabric still recovering a part of my chest. She didn't take her eyes off, which let a smile grow on my face.
-You are...
-Shhh...
I pressed my lips on her again, this time gently, the lust left to bring a soft feeling emanating from it. It was quick, almost shy. She pulled away, stopping few inches from me, her lips trembling as I could notice.
Her hands left my back to my shoulders again, this time pulling off the shirt I was still wearing, now leaving me in nothing else than a bra, a tight skirt and my heels. She stopped. Her eyes shy, like a child, looking at me.
-You're again in front of me... Not wearing much... I thought I got carried away earlier... I thought these feelings weren't true but I was so wrong... They're more than true...

She took my hand then, taking me somewhere else than standing against a wall. We were in the room, I was behind her. I pulled her hand to take her closer again, she smiled at the quick gesture and kissed me again. It was passionate, slow, a bit rough still.
It was my turn then to take her shirt off, to stare, to feel intimidated, blushing at her skin. I took at step foreward, our skin touching for the first time until I made her hit the bed, she sat, taking me lower with her. She took my skirt off, leaving me now more exposed than ever, only in my black underwear. I took my shoes off as her eyes locked on me before I straddled her lap, feeling her heat more and more each second, each move.

The more the minutes were passing, the less amount of clothes were left on us. She was laying under me, her hands not being able to stop touching me as mines. I stopped for a second, watched her carefully.
-Aren't we doing this too fast? We just truly met...
-Y/n... I think I fell for you since day one... And I'm afraid it's not fading... On the contrary...
I couldn't answer because I realized that me too, fell hard since our first encounter. It happened quickly but it felt something so strong building up each day. I so smiled, wide above her face, her hands placing my hair behind my ear, smiling back.
-I think I love you...
She said low, her smile on her face. I melted harder inside. Made my desire grew bigger, filled with something more, different than just tasting her flesh. I wanted to explore each part of her, as her mind, soul, body. I wanted her to me mine for the longest time. I couldn't do something else than kiss her, trying to show her how strong my feelings also were.
-I think I love you too...
-Now... Where did we stopped..?
She smirked, moving her hands again, taking the night were it leaded us until dawn. Getting lost in each other's arms, kisses, touches.

_______________________________________

Surprise update for you sweeties!
I read all your comments, being deeply frustrated from my yesterday's update on this book... I told you all it would come soon 😏

So here it is! This is very detailed but I think it was essential!
Btw, you maybe thought that it would lead to an explicit content but no... I write something detailed, for sure, but I don't into that and I guess I will never. I don't feel legitimate to do so!
Hope you're not too disappointed :/

Later will come the English Rose update! Feel ready 😘