Under the Sheets

____
Prompt:
You decided to surprise your boo in many way...
____

And so we pushed the door...

It's been fews days that Alycia was home. The time was passing by spending 100% of our time together, like if tomorrow would not exist. Our bodies were stuck to each other, our eyes locked, our hands joined. She was my daily dose, the only thing I needed. The world could burn around me but it would be okay because she was here. Because of her work we valued our time together as an expensive treasure because we never knew if the following day she would get a call to a film and go... So today I wanted to make it special even tho nothing was rushing us. I wanted us to rest, to worry about nothing. So as we were cuddling on the couch, I took my phone and looked for a little something... I called the number on my screen when I was satisfied.
-Y/n what are you doing?
  She said half surprised and intrigued.
-Shhh wait... Hello ? Is there any room left for two?... Yes? Perfect! We're on our way then! Goodbye.
-What did you do???
-I thought that booking a room for two, some food cooked for us and a nice view would be a good and nice way to spend to rest of the day...
  I said, leaning closer to her, a smirk on as she was looking at me with amused eyes through her glasses.
-You are... Unbelievable...
  Which made my smile grew bigger. I kissed tenderly her forehead before standing up.
-Come on get ready! Some lazy and fancy time is waiting for us!

And so we pushed the door...

The room wasn't one of those gigantic ones but fancy and cosy enough for our day. She entered first, discovering everything by a simple look while I was watching her, standing at the door, smiling like an idiot. Her smile grew bigger, brighter when she saw me there, watching her.
-This was a great idea baby...
Her voice lowered, her steps coming closer with a grin on her face as she reached my neck with her arms.
-You're a genius...
-Oh I know...
  Her face was inches away, the attraction was impossible to control or resist. My lips were burning to taste hers. As they did, my hands found their way to her neck, playing with her hair, giving her goosebumps to her spine. My hands followed them, slowly, adding some pressure to hold her, her legs wrapping around my waist, walking together to the sheets. I let her sit on the bed, deciding what could happen next. She then removed her sweater, leaving her in a delicate bra made of lavender. I would have stopped the time there if I could. Her. Just her. There, right in front of me, vulnerable for me, her natural wavy hair falling on her pale skin, underlining them, her hands reaching for mines, asking soflty to be held. Her light blue jeans, bare feet. I did what she asked, I took her hands in mines. I would never get used to her touch, they're soft, tender, afraid to hold me. I took a step closer, looking deep in her ocean eyes. As I came closer, she moved on the bed, messing the sheets under. Before joining her, I took my sweater off as well, leaving us exposed to the fresh air, a gasp coming from her mouth as her eyes sparkled brighter. I crawled to go upon her, our skins meeting, shivering. Her breath was heavier, her lips trembling like if it was the first time.
-You're afraid?
  I asked, concerned.
-No... Just... Stunned...
-I should be the one saying that babe...
  She didn't answer. She simply kissed me, her hands running on my back, reaching for my bra, taking it off, carefully to not break the kiss and threw it off across the room. We sat, still kissing each other so I could reciprocate the gesture before we fell on the bed, getting lost under the sheets...

  We stayed in the hotel room for many hours, cuddling, eating the tasty food, no music, only the sound of the rain tapping the large windows. We were both laying in front of each other, resting on our elbows, eating some fruits in the bed.
-You know... We should do this more often!
  She said, mouth full of a strawberry.
-Definitely!
-It looks like a small honeymoon to be honest.
-That's what I thought!
-Just imagine that... Flying to a paradise far away, in a beautiful hotel with fancy decors, our wedding dresses in a closet because of course we would leave right after the party, laying like this in bed, eating and drinking champagne and you kn...
-Marry me then...
-ow and also... Wait, what?
-You've heard me babe...
-Are you serious?
-I think... Yes!
-No way! I mean... Wow... It's so...
-Sudden?
-Yes!
-I mean, why shouldn't we? We've been together for 5 years, I think we're strong enough now... And ready... Well, I am now... Since I'm young I always used to say that I would never get married because you don't need a ring to love each other but... Since I've found the person that I needed everything changed... I'm ready for this!
  Her eyes turned glassy, tears fell to join the rain outside, she put her hand on her mouth, falling on her back.
-Oh my... Wow... I...
  But she quickly went back to face me, kissing me like she never did. This kiss was one of them I couldn't forget. Passionate, full of love but the pure one, the one you know will last, the one that will protect you, make you feel like home. She was home.

-Then yes!

_______________________________________
Hello beautiful people!
How your week has been?

Here's a special one... It's... More detailed, went farer that I ever did and also! It's the first time I mention marriage!
Hope you enjoyed it😌

Oh also! The first chapter of my book is coming tomorrow around the same period! Stay stunned 😇❤️

Take care, love you all Xx