New York melody

____
Prompt:
You and Alycia enjoy some time together in NYC
____

Finally. Finally after weeks of being forced to avoid each other, we were finally being able to spend the time they took from us, here in the city that never sleeps. We didn't have much time left but we were determined to make it worth it a hundred times. We were incredibly tired, exhausted from our respective schedules but still, we were together now and it was the only thing which mattered.

It was mid October in New York and it was one of its best look so far. The parks lost here and there matching the red bricks of Brooklyn and Greenwich Village, the people playing with their dogs in the leaves, some running with their hot coffee fuming in the cool morning air. And here, we were walking arms under each others, getting our feet taking us somewhere we didn't know. She was there, getting herself warm in my embrace with her dark coat and matching cap, her eternal light blue jeans and her natural angelic face, getting mesmerized by the highness of the skyline, the people, the lights, the atmosphere. Her smile, never faded, her eyes always sparkling. She was the most precious and beautiful thing that this city could hold and her laugh, higher and louder than the cars. I was melting at under her touch and petite figure, I felt myself drowning in her presence.

As the day passed, we let our bodies guiding us in the lung of the city. Central Park. The warm colors, reflecting the sun rays, our feet moving the leaves under them. The time seemed frozen. Alycia went back to her childhood, playing with the leaves, the small squirrels coming at her. All I wanted to do was to hold her, so tight, having her so close...
-Babe?
-Hmm?
She turned to face me while feeding the little cuties on the ground.
-Come here please...
I said like a child, smiling, opening my arms to invite her.
She came to me, her smile getting bigger as the inches got smaller. Our bodies finally met, sharing their warmths. Her arms found their ways under my coat, around my waist as mines enveloped her in my large coat.
-Better?
-Way better...
-I love this!
We shared a deep staring contest, our smiles hurting our cheeks until I finally decided to close the gap and meeting her cold yet delicate lips. They tasted the hot chocolate she just drunk few minutes ago. It was my favorite feeling in the world.
-You have no idea how much I love you...
-You're my little precious angel Leeshy!
We stayed like this for awhile, looking cheesy as hell but feeling our best selfs. She was indeed my precious angel.

We continued our late afternoon in the park, taking pictures of each other, our ears filled my the New York's melody

_______________________________________

Helloooooo!
Gosh it's been such a while! I feel so ashamed to never update...

I finally started my new studies a month ago and I'm busier than ever but I loooove it!

How much I missed writing about this baby! She's such a cutie I can't...

Hope you're all doing well too! Thanks also for all the votes and reads on this book, it's amazing! ❤️

Take care, Xx