New Year

____
Prompt:
You're invited to the most prestigious party and meet a beautiful stranger
____

The old engine is driving slow, letting my eyes fall on each light on the city, still wearing it's festive lights.

Tonight is the New Year. New possibility, new way of behaving, new chances, new hopes... And this year is going to start in one of the most glamorous place and party that could exist. Only few invitations were sent to only certain people and this year, I was one of them. No one never knew anything about this party. Just a dress code and a hour to get ready, no address, only a car fetching you.

Standing outside in the New York street, the cold made my skin shiver, a golden dress made of silk was embracing my curves in a seductive way

Standing outside in the New York street, the cold made my skin shiver, a golden dress made of silk was embracing my curves in a seductive way. High heels matching the pale color of the dress, my dress falling on my shoulders, wild and natural. I felt sexy, lethal. I waited approximately two minutes then a old black mustang came, a man getting out to open the door. I entered, a bottle of champagne and a rose on the seat next to me with strawberries to join my waiting to the mysterious place.

The car stopped in front of an old art deco building. Another man opened the door for me, offering his hand to help me out then walked me to the elevator, pressing the button to the top floor, leaving me in the elevator with a gentle smile. I didn't know where I was going, I wasn't scared, just exited. The door opened as a smirk grow bigger on my face at the view in front of me. Men were holding trays with the most luxurious delights, while an orchestra was playing on a stage some vintages melodies. Someone asked my name to walk me to my table. I sat there, a countdown on the stage surely not reffering to midnight as it announced few minutes left. I looked around, fancy and beautiful were chatting, gold everywhere, champagne filling the air with it's special sent. I guess everybody was here, as something was about to begin in two minutes.

The lights went down, the music went louder, taking another vibe, a sensual one. The red curtain opened, letting us see dancers dressed in cabaret outfits. My eyes were pleased. The dinner was served, taking my eyes of the stage to the room. There was someone missing at the table next to me. I could only read from here a long name but my attention was taken away as the doors opened, a silhouette appeared in front of the lights. A female body walked toward me, her face revealing soft features, light green eyes as the lights of the stage lightened her face, showing plump lips, sharp edges. She sat at the table next to mine, looking at me before sitting, a smirk on my lips responding.

My eyes traveled from to the stage to this beautiful woman the whole time. She was elegant, delicate. I felt myself deeply attracted to her.
The show ended as a man spoke in a microphone, inviting the crowd to the roof. I waited until most of the people were gone as the beautiful stranger. We were only few people left to go. We were a small group waiting in front of the elevator, all going in, her included. She stood next to me, close, I could feel my skin burning for hers to touch mine. As the elevator opened, her hand brushed mine, sending sparks in my whole body, she smiled as I followed her, not saying a word, it wasn't needed. We were all on the roof, looking at the countdown, waiting patiently, exited.

10

9

8

7

She was next to me, touching my body by the density of the crowd. It was impossible to stay still.

6

5

4

3

2

People hushed, got closer.

1

The crowd jumped, shouted, a firework above our heads drowning us in a gold shade as gold sparkles fell on us. I felt myself being dragged, I was facing her for a second as she pressed her lips on mines. The firework which was above us traveled inside my belly, turning it upside down. My hands carresed her cheeks as she deepened the kiss for few seconds before pulling away. She was in front of me, her eyes locked in mines. She leaned in, stopping at my ears, whisperring:

"Happy new year stranger"

_______________________________________

Happy new year my beautiful people!

I wish you all the best for this new year, I wish you luck, happiness, health and love, so much love!

I couldn't update a Christmas part last week but here's a very fancy and mysterious New Year for you ✨

Love you all!