Lost and Found

____
Prompt:
You broke up few times ago and you meet her again in a certain way
____

She was everything to me. She is still everything to me, but she's not mine anymore. For weeks I can't call her mine anymore. She broke up when everything was doing well not to say perfect. Love and lust made our days but it seems it wasn't what she was into. She loved being felt loved, being spoiled, kissed, touched, which I did, even more than I thought I could.

One day she said it was over, not daring to look at me in the eyes, tears were in hers. I remember her green eyes turned grey, without their intensity anymore. Her smile has faded when she said those words "It's over" the door closed before I could react, catch her. I heart stopped and never cought his usual pace anymore without her. I still don't know the reason of her departure. I didn't have news anymore. I didn't gave her as well, too scared. I was feeling sick, empty, lost without her. She was everything to me. How could I think that one day she'll be gone like this? Like a thief, like if we were nothing, like I was nothing?

•••

I heard someone knocking at my door. It was light, almost shy. I turned the keys to open it. She was there. Puffy, red and glassy eyes. Messy ponytail, no make up on. She looked miserable. My eyes watered at the view before she reached my shoulders to hug me tight. Her grip was tight, her eyes closed and tears falling on her cheeks. I wrapped my arms tight around her back, rubbing it, caressing her hair. I wanted to feel her again, holding her dear body again against mine. Her delicate back, her tiny figure, her soft hair touching my cheeks, her fingers digging into my back through my t-shirt. No words were said, only her sobbs and my tears.

The touch of your body, your arms around me, feeling your heartbeat again in sync with mine. You were mine again. Finallh found. But still, this was just for the night, for the dream. In this dream you were mine again just to loose you all over again in the morning.

_______________________________________

Hello beautiful people!
I finally found the guts to write something sad... It was hard cause I love Alycia so much to be able to write that but I made it! Yay! Hope you liked this anyway despite the feelings and shortness!
I had tons of ideas for the next things so be prepared haha
Love you ❤️