Summer Romance

____
Prompt:
You meet a beautiful stranger on your vacation
____

I was finally in the plane to fly to Hawaii! Alone maybe but I had to take a break from the routine, the life which is boring me at the moment. I couldn't wait to land, see the different landscape than my big city. Palm trees, ocean, the beach... I was pretty exited to finally breath some fresh air!

Few hours later my landing, I found myself chilling around the hotel, already in my swimming suite, letting my body get covered by the sun and ocean's air. I couldn't resist to go to the beach and enjoy the amazing view and atmosphere. Cocktail in my hand, sunglasses on, the waves instead of any other music. Heaven. I was looking around no one was there except another girl, alone as well in an orange bathing suite, also a drink next to her, looking quite fancy I have to admit and also very pretty. But well, I was here to rest, not to wonder on anyone...

The evening arrived quickly, it felt weird to get ready alone, to not go to eat with someone but I needed this break. For myself. As I stepped out of my room and went to the elevator, the door opened to the beach girl I saw earlier. I couldn't have noticed she was this pretty! She looked effortless with her slight curls, ocean eyes and plump lips. We exchanged a brief smile and eye contact before staying in an awkward silence until we arrived both to the restaurant.

-Bon appetit!
-You too!
She just talked to me. Her voice was so smooth, gentle. Okay I felt myself already attracted but she was most certainly straight. All the girls I could have a crush on were. I followed her and the man in the restaurant thought we were together. She blushed at the man's words.

-Oh no sir, we just arrived together here, but we're not.
I said, briefly looking at her in the corner, blushing then going separately at our respective tables. I could see her from where I was and she was alone as well. What a weird coincidence. The dinner went well but I decided to go to the bar, to enjoy a little myself before going to sleep.

-I see that we keep bumping into each other.
The smooth voice. Again. She sent thrills in my spine as she spoke.
-Oh! Yeah that's... Interesting!
What did I just said... Now I looked like a thirsty wolf... But she sat indeed next to me, ordering herself a drink. That's how we spent most of the night talking, discovering each other. I could feel myself fall harder for the girl... We even walked each other to our room!

-Oh wait! I still don't know your name!
-Alycia!
She said with a smirk before closing her door gently.

•••

The days past, I started to know the hotel as this beautiful stranger... We were hanging by the beach everyday together, eating together, even spending the nights drinking in our rooms together with music on. She was a dream. I wanted these vacations to last forever. Just to be with her.

-I'm leaving soon... I don't want to Alycia!
-When are you leaving?
-In two days...
-Me too...
-I wish we could spend all of our nights like this!
-Me too! I really do!
At those words she held my arm which was resting on the fence of the balcony. I felt her eyes on me. I didn't dare to look at her because I knew if I would, I maybe wouldn't be able to look away anymore. But I did.
-I don't want this time with you to end... I met just an amazing person! Promise me we won't stop to talk after this Y/N???
-I won't... I can't even imagine that...
-Can I ask you something? It's a little personal so feel free to not awnser...
-Yeah go ahead!
I felt my heartbeat going faster as her eyes looked away at the ocean.
-Did you ever had a crush on someone you thought you would never felt attracted to?
-What to you mean? Physically?
-No... Oh god... Like... If a girl thought she was always straight her whole life and then find herself maybe falling for another girl... Or for a guy who falls in love with another guy and always dated girls before?
-Oh okay... Hum... I did... I always thought I was straight until my teenage years when I found myself attracted to another girl...
She was devouring me with her eyes right now, like if she was finally hearing what she always wanted to hear.
-Because maybe you can say ans find a girl pretty but never wanted more until THIS girl! Who makes question yourself, your desire, your heart, almost turning you crazy...
-You seem pretty in love...
-Oh hum... No... It's a... A friend...
-Oh please hun don't do that! I've heard and said this lie way too many times! Did you tell the girl?
-Hum... I... I'm trying...
-You have to, for you, for her! You can't waist your love, your heart, don't make yourself suffer...
At those words she grabbed my waist and kissed my passionately, roughly. I was surprised at first but kissed her soft lips seconds after. I put my hands on her neck, playing with my fingers with the baby hair in her neck. I couldn't believe that this was happening. She then walked, carefully kissing me and trying to not break this kiss until I hit the bed and fell on it, my mouth opened, shook of the moment.

-I couldn't resist any longer...
-And so do I...
-Plus your words... I had to do it...
-Then continue...
She then sat on my lap, slowly, kissing my lips again. The kiss this time was slower, full of lust and love. Her hands were traveling my back until they found my jeans, taking my top off of them, slowly taking it off, leaving me in my bra. She stopped a moment, looking at it.

-You enjoy what you see?
-Pretty much...
Her hands touched my bare skin but almost in a shy way, afraid of the heat. Her breath was quicker, her kisses shorter.
-You're afraid?
-Maybe...
-It's okay... I won't break under your touch... You can go ahead... Don't worry baby...
Her eyes were deeply looking into mines as I reassured her, her breath caressing my skin as the gentle name slipped off my mouth. She then continued as I took the lead, being careful with her, afraid to hurt, rush the moment we were living...

•••

The night was magical. I woke up next to her bare back, her soft hair carressing my arm as be both slept on our stomachs, her hand in mine under the pillow. I couldn't help but smile despite the sadness of knowing that tomorrow this would be all over... But I wanted and had to enjoy this incredible time with her. I so called the room service to get us breakfast. I heard her waking up while I was ordering breakfast. She turned away to face me. She was so beautiful, smiling as realizing I was ordering us food. She then hugged me from behind as I was sitting on the beds edge, still speaking. She kissed my shoulder, going to my neck, making my struggle hard to stay quiet and melt. She was my death. I knew I was falling. It was certainly just for the night but... I wanted it to happen forever...

It was my best summer romance so far and who knows... Maybe it would be more than just the story of a simple summer.

_______________________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry for the late update but I'm busy at the moment so I can't upload a lot but next week will be better ☺️
Hope you enjoyed this! I tried to write something a little more... Heated! Hope you liked it! Btw feel free as well to ask some requests!
Love you all!