Behind the Scenes

____
Prompt:
You're appart of the cast of FTWD season 5 and meet your co-star
*WARNING*
can contain spoilers
____

My hands were dirty from their palms to the nails. My hair stuck on my forehead due to the salt on it. Bags formed under my eyes, scratches on my cheek, my arms, dry blood all over my body. I couldn't recognize myself all put together for this first day on set.
Few weeks ago I had the last call back from AMC, they wanted me for the new character who will be appart of the group we already knew. I couldn't belive that this time, all the long process made of castings and wait was finally over and positive. I was so ready to give it all. I wanted to deliver the best performance I could, I was ready to push it over the edge, surprise myself. I was born ready!

The production was guiding me to the set, showing me where everything was, who is who etc. After the small walk to see everything or most of the things, I sat on my chair, feeling myself while my name was written on its back. I was reading my lines before shooting my firt scene.
My character was a lonely girl. She never joined a group or formed a duo since the beginning of the apocalypse. Since the season 4 finale, the group established a camp in this denim factory, they aim was to help. Thanks to Al's camera, they tried to track the people she interviewed to help them, offer them shelter, food, clothes, a place to stay and my character was one of them. She was the first to be found on their journey. She first was reluctant but she was tired, exhausted from surviving so she joined them.
I shared my first scene with three woman knows as their character like Al, June and Alicia. Their were on a mission to find people and they did find me. I was then waiting for them. The first to arrive was Maggie, the one who portrays Al, the badass with the swat tank. She greeted me nicely, sharing a good vibe before Jenna, the one who plays the nurse but didn't chat this much, Maggie was doing the talking for everyone until the last one arrived.
-Hi hi hi ! Sorry I'm late... Oh hi ! You're our new co-star!
-Yes! I'm y/n! Nice to meet you!
I proposed my hand she gladly took with a genuine smile.
-Alycia! I guess we'll work a lot together!
-Yes I've read that, can't wait!
-EVERYONE WE'LL SHOOT IN 2MIN!!!
A low voice shouted, bringing the stress to its higher level. I could barely realize what was going on, especially after all the weird sensations after this hand shake...

As the episodes went on, I was passing my entire time with the cast, getting to know each other. They bacame my second family. My character really evolved as well since the first episode, she started to trust the people she was with, she was trying to feel included and she developed some affection for a certain girl too.
Today is going to be a tough day. It was the mid season finale and it was a very intense scene to shoot. I was stressed, scared to be completely honest. But he we are. I was waiting to the word to be shout.
-And... Action !

I was half naked, taking a shower based in the changing room of the factory. We couldn't shower a lot, not more than one per week but it was okay, at least I could shower again, be clean, be safe. I was stuck to the wall, still hating the wet curtain to stick on my skin. The water was falling on my shoulders as my mind relaxed, remained finally quiet, but not for a long time. Quiet footsteps came then stopped near the shower. Normally, people wouldn't and couldn't hear that but I could, I grew accustomed hearing the quietest noises since I live outside since the begging or the end...
-Who's there?
-You have to leave...
-What are you doing here Alicia?
-You have to leave... Now!
Her voice was low, trembling trying to look strong.
-What about talking about this after I shower huh?
-You leave... Now!
I heard her coming closer, she was now milliliters away from the curtain.
-Please... Leave... Finish and leave...
I didn't hear a thing for seconds until she started walking back. I grabbed my towel, put it around my body as fast as I could, opened the curtain and shouted:
-Alicia?! Why?!
She stopped and hesitated to turn around but she did. Her eyes were heavy.
-Because... Because you can't stay...
-There must be a reason Alicia! Tell me... Quickly!
I raised my voice, her body made of stone. She came to me. She was standing very close, I could feel her breath on my lips, feel her eyes fighting to look into mines.
-I ask you to leave... The decision is mine!
Her eyes were glued in mines, not looking away anymore.
-Stop... Stop shutting your emotions, your words out... People too! We still are poeple, we still feels emotions, you can't shut them down... You'd rather die then... So now speak Alicia!
-It's dangerous...
-Why is it?!
-It's... You don't understand...
-I could... I won't laugh at you if it's what you're afraid of!
-Just leave... It's better for the both of us!
She started the leave, run away from the situation.
-Why so?
-Please stop answering! Stop it! I told you to leave so now do it okay! Stop making everything this hard for god damn sake!
-Listen Alicia. You're turning the situation a mess on you own! I don't know what you're talking about so now stop this or explain clearly! I'm not here to play some stupid games alright? You all brought me here and as far as I remember you were the one in charge!
I spoke firmly, close to her face. Her eyes could lit a fire. She was angry, burning inside for a reason I didn't know and it was hurting me. I know it wasn't the right time to express feeling in this world but I did. I cared for her. More than myself and seeing her hating me, shutting me out killed me inside.
She was facing me, she didn't replied. In a second she took me by my arms, violently pushed me against the wall. My towel was slipping away, now only caught by our bodies pressed together. She looked at me one last time with her ember gaze. I couldn't move, I was under her control now. Her hands let my arms free again now holding my neck, softly now, her eyes getting cooler again. She closed the gap between us, kissing my lips roughly, letting all her anger away. I could only kiss her back immediately, bringing my hands on her waist, holding her harder before we pulled away. She was breathing heavily before talking, explaining:
-I lost all I ever had... It started slowly, killing me little by little... Then... Then last year made me loose it all... I'm the last one... I'm filled with anger, rage since then... But... You... You're taking it away... I forget... But I can't... I can't... And I can't afford the price of love... I lost too much, I can't lose more... That's why you have to leave...
Her lips were trembling, her eyes glassy and red but she didn't let me say anything, she left, as she always did.

-AND CUT! Thank you ladies, it was amazing! It's a one take!
I was there, a little shook by the scene, taken away by the emotions. I didn't mind anymore being without any fabric on in front of everyone. My mind went blank as I stood against the wall.
-Here y/n!
Her voice brought me back to the reality, realizing how cold I was and naked. Her eyes were concerned, giving me the towel which stayed on the floor. She came back, she checked on me. My eyes locked on her as I witnessed her glancing at me, blushing.
-Oh thanks!
-Are you okay? You seem... Away...
-Yeah... I got into it that's all!
-Yes me too...
She put her arm around me, walking me to my trailer, people giving me a robe to put on.
I know it was just a scene, fiction but my mind couldn't see her as I did before since now.

_______________________________________

Hello beautiful people!
How are you all?

Here's a special one, I mixed reality and fiction (if I can say) because it's been ages since I wanted to write about Alicia Clark!
What to do you think about that? Did you like it? Want a second part?

Btw, it's my last week before Christmas holidays! Next week you won't have the usual update on Monday and Tuesday about this book but on Saturday and Sunday because it's Christmas.
I will also update more during holidays

Love you all! Take care Xx ❤️✨