Behind the Scenes - Part 2

____
Prompt:
After this intense scene, the cast and you are spending the evening together
____

I was in a complete different mood, atmosphere since we shot our last scene since we're all having a break before shooting the second part of the season. I kind of zoned out. I was so dragged into this moment that I didn't know what my feelings were towards her anymore. Was I too much into this? Are my feelings real? I didn't know anymore and I couldn't stop thinking about it since...

I was back in my room to get ready for our last dinner together until filming the last part of the season and I already knew that these people weren't kidding about celebrating... They told me to dress well, that's all. Coleman was going to drive me there since I'm new, all the others already knew this place.
I then did a light make up but went for red lips, my hair in their natural waves and picked a loose but beautiful warm toned shirt with a black skirt. Simple but elegant I guess.

As Coleman picked me right on time, we arrived of course the last

As Coleman picked me right on time, we arrived of course the last... Danay, Maggie, Gary, Jenna, Lennie and of course Alycia. They all made our late entrance a show by clapping and yelling things mixed with laughs. I was so embarrassed. I was the new one, I didn't want to make bad impressions. But well... Coleman offered me a seat between him and Alycia. I felt honored to be honest, I knew how close these two were, placing me in the middle was bold I thought.

The restaurant was very pretty, all decorated with Latin items since it's a Cuban restaurant. I didn't know the specialties here so I chosze the same thing as Alycia which she recommended me with a wink.
I already drunk a little, I felt myself getting happier, letting all this facade and quite embarrassed attitude go away and shared some laughs with the group.
The food was so delicious, the wine, the music, the atmosphere, the people, Alycia... I felt good here, I felt right, at my place.

-So? Did you like it?
-What?
-The food, did you like it?
-Oh yes pretty much! Delicious!
I felt so awkward, her question sounded much different in my mind...
-By the way, I forgot to tell you... The last scene we shot together, it was... Very impressive! I didn't think you could go this far and so did I! It was a whole different experience... Mora than actual acting actually...
Her eyes met mine as I directly blushed. She was stunning. I realized how close she was from my face at this moment. I felt uncomfortable but not that much after all...
-Well thanks... I appreciate! I agree it was... Different yes...
I sounded so cliché, so flirty. I didn't even knew her that much!

As we all finished our dinner, Coleman invited us to drink one more glass and we all did. We were all slightly drunk I think. Not that much but just enough to be free from our cages.
The music went a little louder as waiters puched some tables away to create a sort of dance area for the people who wanted to dance. Maggie went with Gary, Danay with Lennie and Coleman went with Jenna, winking at Alycia, leaving the two of us there.
-Okay I won't stay still any longer... Will you join me?
-Me? Gosh I don't know how to dance this...
-At this hour and all this wine we all know!
She said with a smirk and gave me her hand to walk us there. The music was made from the warm heat of Havana, the waves, the spicy food... It was almost sensual. She then told me to give her my hand, to place my arm on her shoulder as she placed hers on my waist. I felt a wave shaking me inside. I never was this close with her... I was but not as ourselves. She was intimidating to me, I didn't dare to look at her properly. Her hands on me were distracting me. She then said just above a whisper.
-You can't look away...
I then dated to look at her, right in the eyes. Wow... I felt like flying to another world as she started to move on the beat. I let myself guided by her steps. Few minutes after, I felt confident, I got the moves in my body, moving in sync with her. I heard some whistles from the group which made me giggle and blush but she did as well. We were swaying on this hot beat, getting into it more and more each second. She then let go of my body, not facing me anymore, dancing in a while different style. Her hips were swaying harder, she moved her head to the beat, letting her hair go wild, moving like this in front of me. I couldn't help but reciprocate, putting my hands on her, helping her in a way, moving the soft fabric of her dress, my face just above her shoulders, getting completely lost in the moment. I knew where this took me... I knew that earlier I didnt go too far... I just started to feel things for her. She bruttaly turned away, facing me inches away which frooze my body but not hers as she put her arms around my neck, moving as she already did.
-Heyyyyy! You two get a room!!!
We heard someone from the cast yelling, but not giving a damn of who this was.
-He's maybe right...
She whispered, just for me to hear. My hands guided themselves to her waist, holding her.
-You think so?

_______________________________________

Cliffhanger again? Cliffhanger again! 😎
I decided not to write the next events now because it's just so good to make you wait... (sound inappropriate?)

Anyway! Hope you're all doing good, hope school or work or whatever you're doing is going good!
I told you I would update more during the holidays but I really couldn't... I'm sorry... :/

Who would like a third part? 😇

Love you all, take care Xx