Valentine's Dates

____
Prompt:
You both organize the most beautiful Valentine's date
____

  14th of February. This day I always hate. Why should lovers need a day to prove each other their love? Yes I am the one who thinks that this day is simply for business, completely useless and fake. My best friend Alycia as well thinks like this, that's why we decided to spend Valentine's day together by planning fancy different dates like everyone else but to laugh at this stupid holiday.
  We decided that we would go on two dates. A fancy restaurant and the last one would be a surprise for the other. We picked who would plan this. Alycia was booking the restaurant and I would take care of the last one. We ordered the other to dress very well because it was still Valentine's day (lol).

  8PM. Alycia was knocking at my apartment, right on point. I took my purse and went to join her and we'll... I didn't expect her to put the bar this high. She was wearing a tight black dress with a dark coat on her shoulders, minimal make up and her specific hairstyle composed my a cute half ponytail with strands of hair falling on her face's side while she was holding a rose and a box of chocolate. She was breathtaking to be honest.

-Hey gorgeous!
-You look way too hot right now! Wow! You keep me speechless my friend!
-Awww thank you! Now shall we? I went classic by the way... Is that okay?
  She pointed the things she was holding.
-Of course! That's a very good classic.
  She was always a pretty woman, but I've never seen her looking this expensive, this elegant and pure. She was indeed keeping me speechless.
  As we downed the stairs go to her car, I saw an old car, shining by the moonlight.

-Oh my god have you seen this old car?
-Sure I booked it!
-You what???
-We said we had to do all the things right, so I had to do this! Plus I know you enjoy this kind of beauty...
-Okay you really took the challenge by it's fair words!
-Of course I did!
  She giggled before opening the door to me, proposing her hand to me to get in. I never really held her hand before because as friends you don't do it very often, it was so soft, her grip so delicate. She was a softie all the time indeed.
The driver took us to the restaurant as planned. It was all drowned in a dark and romantic atmosphere, dark furniture, red floor and velvet chairs, candles and roses. A waiter took us to our table after taking our coats off. Her dress kept me speechless on more time. Her shoulders were bare, the sleeved falling on her arms. She looked perfect. I was wondering how she didn't have a boyfriend because she is a dream.
  The dinner was expensive, delicate, I don't know how she could afford such a place. Champagne all night, roses on the table, candles between each other. To be honest, I was enjoying it, way more than I could think.
  After the dinner, we went back to the car. Before this, we went to the bathroom, refreshing our make up.

-Wait, just look away a second hun!
-What?
  She looked away confused. I snapped the moment with my phone. Her body curves embrassed by her dress, her hair falling in her back and her sharp yet delicate features looking away in the mirror. She was beautiful.

This time it was my turn to lead, I gave the address to the driver and came back to seat next to Alycia. We were both in the dark, the city lights on our faces and the flowers which were waiting in the car with the chocolates. I felt her eyes on me for a minute before she held my bare tight.

-I have to say that the dinner was amazing.
-You can thank you then, you did an amazing job by finding this place.
  She still looked at me with her green eyes, a slight and soft smile on her lips. I could start to think that she flirting for a moment. I found myself not bothered by the action at all...

  We drove for a few time before finally arriving at the next part of the evening. I decided to do a casual activity but in a different place. I went  out of the car and opened her door, helping her to get out with my hand before she grabbed my arm to walk to the real place. We were in a park, alone, then we arrived. I set a big screen, many covers and pillows, strawberries with melted chocolate and many candles to bring the well known romantic atmosphere.

-No way! You did that???
-Yes kind of...
-I never thought that you, the Valentine's day hater would do such a thing!
-I said I didn't like the holiday, not romantic dates my dear...
-Gosh... Your futur lover will be so lucky!
  She made me blush at these words, so I moved and went to the set up, letting the movie begin. She wrapped herself in the covers before coming closer to cuddle next to me. We always did that when we watched a movie but I don't know, the atmosphere made it... Different. It was a little cold in LA but bearable with the many covers. By the end of the movie, we were a single bunch of covers, holding tight the other. We realized how close when the screen went black but we still didn't move for a moment. After few minutes, she turned her head to look at me, she was terribly close, I was never afraid of closure between us but this time I was.

-You made this Valentine's day perfect... Even tho you don't enjoy it, you made it unforgettable Y/N... Thank you.
  I didn't even know what to answer, I just felt myself drowning in her presence. We then went back to the car to drive it us home. I was the first to be home. I went off the car, kissing her cheek to say goodbye before I heard her again behind me. I don't know why but this last call lightened a feeling in my stomach.

-Y/N ??? You forgot the roses and the box!
-Oh yes!
  I came back as she came to me. Her face was different than before, like if she was anxious, nervous.
-Alycia are you okay? You seem... Weird!
-Hum... Yeah... No... Maybe I don't know...
-Why? What's happening?
-This evening... Hum...
-You didn't like it? I know I think we went a little too far for two friends...
  I just had the time to finish my sentence when I felt her lips on mines. It was very quick, like a child first kiss. I was shook for a second before I let the box and flowers fall on the floor and took a stem foreword, holding her by the neck, tasting properly her lips again. It was slow this time, new yet very right. Her kiss was soft, tender, full of love, the best I could ever live. I started to feel her hands in my back, pulling me closer to her. We kissed until air became an issue. We looked at each other, shy yet already many feelings involved. She cought the flowers as I did with the chocolates.

-Please... Stay...
  I almost begged her, realizing that I was in love with her, falling harder each second.

Who would have thought that fake dates would awake our feelings...

_______________________________________

Hey beautiful people!
Here's a pretty cute moment! It is so hot here that I think writing about February made it better haha! Hope you enjoyed this and don't be shy if you have any request ❤️😉
Oh! And thank you all so much for more than 1k of reads, making this book trending in many categories and hashtags! That's beyond incredible thank you 🙏🏻

Ps: hope you like the new covers!