Confessing

____
Prompt:
You're dying to confess your feelings to Alycia during a party you throw
____

Time was flying so fast. It was already 6PM and my friends are coming in 30min and I wasn't ready yet! I was rushing to finish my make up and dress up. I didn't go bold, a loose ponytail, simple make up and red lips with matching nail polish and a long black dress with white polka dots. When I closed the flange of my shoe it's when the first person came to ring at my door. I stood up and checked me out to see if everything looked good. I ran to the door and opened it to greet the first guest and well... Here she was... Alycia... Looking insanely good wearing a black dress, her well known half ponytail with few strands of hair falling on her face, all natural and cheerful.

-Oh hi Alycia! Please come in! How are you?
-Pretty fine! What about you?
We greeted each other by a hug. Hers were the best. Not too short or long. It was perfect. She was perfect.

-Please have a seat! Feel free hun! As usual right? Would you like to drink something?
-Hum yeah! I'll take what you have!
I took a glass for her and filled it with rosé, I knew her so well. We've been stuck together since high school and we're still best friends from this time except that I was feeling different. I fell for her since the beginning. She knew I liked girls and I knew she liked boys. I was here, struggling with my feeling since way back when. And tonight was again one of these moments.

It didn't last since my other friends came. The evening was so good, Drake in our ears, rosé in our hands, bodies dancing in our eyes. I loved these summer nights with my friends. We didn't care about anything else than the moment, enjoing each other, laughing in the night. She was dancing, moving her curves to the beat, raping on the flow with her glass in her hand. She looked delightful, beautiful. I was struggling so hard to not stand up and dance with her, to touch her, feel her. One of my friend came to sit next to me.

-If you continue to look at her like this your eyes will stuck forever!
-They already are Lea...
-Then what are you waiting? Go!
-Detail girl: she's straight!
-Then? Who knows? Try at least!
-I don't want to ruin our friendship for this...
-You love her! You're ruining it already for you...
And she left me like that, alone on my couch with my glass for the only company. I looked nowhere. I was trying to think despite the alcohol, was she right? God I don't want to loose her for confessing my feelings... I'm freaking lost.

In the middle of the night people started to leave to go home. And guess who was the last one to leave? Alycia. She was so drunk, I couldn't let her go home like this and I couldn't drive her because I looked the same.

-I have to go home...
-No no no, you're not leaving Alycia you're drunk as hell! Stay here!
-You're sure about that?
-Of course hun! I don't wanna loose you because of a car and too many rosé!
She giggled so cutely.
-You're my angel babe! Thank you!
I didn't even have the time to recover from the "babe" that she hugged me so tight. I hugged her back. But this time it was much longer than the others. I started to melt in her embrace, her perfume intoxicating me before she let go.

-Come on! I'll get you something for you to change and sleep.
After that she sat on my bed, waiting for me to give her something. I handed her an old t-shirt and sweatpants that she hold tight and smelling it.

-God it smells so good!
-Yeah I do the laundry dear!
I sassed and smirk.
-No not like that. It has your smell. Love it!
She was too drunk to be serious. I just nervously laughed before I saw her taking off her dress in front of me to change, letting her skin exposed, driving my mind crazy seeing her in her cream lingerie with her hair untied, falling in her back. I couldn't help but stare for a second before forcing myself to turn around.

-It's not like you've never seen me in my underwear dear...
She husked.
-We were in high school Alycia. We're grown adults now... It's... Different now...
When I turned around she went under the cover, already half sleeping.
-Just come to sleep...

I crowled on my bed after also getting confortable to sleep. She was close and then she got closer and put her arm around my waist, her head on my shoulder as my arm went behind her head and my hand carresing her hair.
-Gosh I love this...
Her voice was low, tired. Few minutes after she was sleeping while I was still awake, just enjoying having her close like this, like I never had and probably will never again. My hand was still in her hair. I was thinking at loud about this, about not having her the way I wanted...

-God you have no idea how hard it is for me right now... Having you close like this, like I always wanted... Feeling your warmth against me, touching you... It's been years and years that I'm struggling, hurting to not have the balls to tell you... Gosh I'm so in love with you... But I will never have the guts to tell you for real, sober and conscious... You probably don't feel the same I know... And it freaking hurts! Knowing I will certainly never have you this way...

I didn't realize that tears were falling, that I was sobbing while having her against me. But the tiredness was taking my tears away as I was falling into her arms.

•••

The next morning I woke up before she did, still in the same position as last night. It was hard to get up and let her alone but I had to... It was too hard. I so went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for each other. The tea was gently boiling, beacon and eggs were getting cooked as I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see this cutie. Her hair were a mess, no make up on and sweatpants but I loved her this way, all natural and simply herself.

-Hey cutie! Slept well?
-Yeah! Heavy sleep...
Her morning voice was hoarse and her accent on point, more than any other time of the time. She came to give me a quick hug and kissed my cheek. She stayed next to me while I was smiling and cooking.

-Beacon and eggs? Can't wait!
She then went to sit on the couch before I came to join her with breakfast.

She then stayed a little more and we decided to watch a movie since the last night was... Harsh for our brains. She cuddled next to me again with her tea in her hands, both being confortable together. As the movie went and the suspens as well, I didn't even realize that she called me.

- Y/N ???
-Oh yeah? Sorry the movie... Got me in!
-Can I ask you something?
-Yeah sure!
We were still in our positions, me watching carefully the screen as she asked me:
- Is it true...?
-What hun?
-That... You're in love with me?
-What??? I... I...
-I heard you last night...
-Well hum... Hum... I...
I didn't know what to say. My mind went blank. It is at this right moment that it explosed. She was leaning in... She got closer and closer and then her lips brushed mines. I felt all the blood pumping in my face, getting nervous. I kissed girls before. But not THIS girl. She pressed them softly as I kissed back. It tasted like her. Delicate, soft, beautiful. She put her mug on the table and straddled my lap, she put her hair on one side and kissed me again. This time was more confident, feelings were getting involved. We pulled away as the last parcel of air left our lugs.

-Yes. Yes I do love you. For too many times.
She just stayed silent, sitting here, her hands around my neck, starring terribly close. I couldn't belive what just happened before she spoke:

- I want to be yours Y/n...

Little did I know, she was waiting for a long time as well
_______________________________________

Hey everyone! I'm back with a new book about my one and only Alycia! This was pretty long for a beginning but I guess it's for you to have a better preview about the next ones! Hope you enjoyed it, don't be afraid to let me know etc... Love you all already! ❤️