3.

The other day everything was same as the day before. Everyone were whispering everytime they saw me and to be honest it was annoying me.

Worst thing was that those guys were in my class. Jungwon, Jay, Jake and Sunghoon were their names i guess.
As i walked to my class i saw them in the back corner talking and decided to avoid them as much as i can.

Well i went to class with Jungwon and Sunoo last year and i had to talk to them sometimes and they seemed nice, so i wasn't afraid of them. I was afraid of the rest.

"ey, this is the girl that was only in bra tommorow, right?" i heard one of them, and i frozed.
"yeah, it's her" the other one said and they laughed.
I've felt their presence infront of my desk.
"yah"
"what?" i asked and looked at them.
"what's your name?" one of them asked me.
"her name is Ryuna, i went to same class as her last year" Jungwon said.
"ohh, nice to meet you"
I remainded silent.

"can you answer?"
"what answer should i give you sir?" i said in a sarcastic tone.
They laughed.
"tsss. My name's Jake by the way, so again nice to meet you"

"just leave her alone you flirt" Jay said.
"well atleast i can flirt" Jake roasted him.
"you little -" he couldn't finish his sentence, because our teacher just arrived to class.

Pff, they didn't even apologized.

♡´・ᴗ・'♡

I tried to avoid them, and it went well until our last class.

"hey Ryuna" Jake said
"what?"
"we are sorry about the yesterdays incident. We thought that our room is there."
"it's fine"
"want to be friends with us?"
"mhmm let me think about it" i said and smiled.

"i want to hear your answer tommorow" Jake said and left.

And he wasn't kidding. The next day as soon as he saw me he started asking me what my answer is.

The true was that i actually wanted some friends, but no one came to me and asked to be my friend so i would be dumb if i rejected this 'offer'.

"god you are kinda annoying, you know that right? And my answer is yes" i said.
"yaaaay" he shouted and almost hugged me but i stopped him.
"hold on sir, this is not how it works"
"oh yeah, i'm sorry" he said and chuckled.

"what are you two guys doing?" one of his friends and Jungwon showed up.
"i just got a new friend guys! And you know what does that mean? My friends are also your friends!" he said excitedly.
"that means i should introduce myself, i'm Jay"
"nice to meet you Jay" i smiled.
"you already know my name so i think it's necessary" Jungwon said and i nodded.

We went to class together, and they were making fun of me about what happened that day.
"i'm sorry but it was really funny tho" Jay said while laughing.

The first few chapters are the hardest to write for me😩i'm sorry