15.

"hey Ryun, you need to see this!" Jiwoon approached me when i was walking trough the school halls.
He showed me possibilities of who it could be. I thanked him for his help with this.

"uhm and i wanted to ask you something..." he suddenly spoke
"oh yeah, what is it?" i smiled
"can we hang out today i mean only if you are free"
"sure thing! When and where?"
"what about if i pick you up at 3pm?"
"sounds great, now c'mon we have math now"

Sunghoons pov:

She was talking to him again. I don't know why, but i didn't like this guy at all. He seemed to like Ryun more than as a friend.

"who are you staring at you creep?" someone said behind my back
"oh gosh Jay you startled me" i said.
"i'm sorry mate, stop being a creep and come on we have class now"
"i'm not a creep!!" i yelled at him, trying to catch him.

Today i might will have a little talk with the girls that posted it...

Third person pov:

Aeri knew that her brother might have some feeling for her friend. She wanted to help him, so she sometimes gave him advices. He was grateful for that, but still didn't want to admit that he likes Ryuna.

It was a lunch time when people heard about drama that is going on in school halls right now.

Sunghoon, Jay and Jake were standing here right infront of girls that they assumed to be those who posted the picture.

"yah" Jay shouted at them with hands in his pockets.
"yea we are talking to you girls over there" Jake pointed at them.
"oh hi boys, what's the matter?" one of them wrapped her hair around her finger.
"you were the ones who spreaded the picture and posted it, am i right?" Sunghoon spoke coldly.

Their eyes widened. They obviously couldn't say it was them who posted it.
"Sunghoon oppa what are you talking about?" another girl spoke with puppy eyes and innocent tone in her voice.
"stop acting so innocent, you did it. I'm sure it was all of you" Jay said.
"tsch what is your problem we didn't do anything and why do you care so much?"

"because she is our frie-" Jake wanted to say something but was interrupted by Sunghoon.
"because i like her so leave her the fuck alone and delete that post or else" he said harshly.

Almost everyone who heard that gasped.

Even Jake and Jay were suprised of what he said just now.

Meanwhile...

"Ryun there is drama going on in school halls and boys are there!" Aeri exclaimed
"uh oh what?" Ryuna was confused but Aeri already grabbed her hand and was running to the school halls with her.

"tsch what is your problem we didn't do anything and why do you care so much?" one of the girls that were arguing with them said

"because she is our frie-" Jake wanted to say something but was interrupted by Sunghoon.
"because i like her so leave her the fuck alone and delete that post or else" he said harshly. 

Ryun couldn't believe what she just heard. 'what??'

Everyone gasped and she was just looking at him with her mouth wide opened.

For her luck, he noticed her and walked into her direction. He dragged her somewhere else to explain the situation and mainly- apologize to her finally.

Yooo how do we like the new cover of this book? I personally think it looks great tho:Dd anyways here we go, another chapter;) kinda unexpected buttt it's actually not luke that- well you'll see.

By the way!!! I started writing a Minsung ff😭🤚 i'm planning to release first few chapters soon so i would be glad if you read that... Or maybe not cuz i'm pretty sure it's going to be cringey and shiii - well i'm writing it only 4fun so that's why:Dd