23.

Ryuna's pov

It feels like everyone is acting so weird lately. What's the matter?

Jiwoon has been so distant to me, and i feel like i did something wrong. I tried to talk to him about that but he always told me that he doesn't have time.

Today is the party and Nara is stressing about what to wear. I invited Aeri and Nara to come over to my house and prepare ourselves.

"Aeri?"
"yes?"
"uhm may i ask what's with Jiwoon lately? He doesn't talk to me at all and he is acting weirdly" i asked Aeri
"i don't know... Maybe he will tell you soon?" she said.
"tell me what?" i asked being confused.
"i mean he'll tell you why is he like that soon?" she smiled awkwardly.

Everything about that was weird.

"should i wear this?" Nara showed up in pretty black dresses
"i think even if you'd wear garbage bag Jay would be impressed by you" i joked and she put her hand on hips giving me annoyed look.
"come on i was just joking" i rolled my eyes.

"atleast i have someone to impress" she laughed.
"well that was mean"

It was 5pm when we were ready to go and the party was starting at 6 pm. We had a little time left so we tried to think of how Nara will confess to Jay or he to her.

We arrived at the address Jake sent us and got inside of the building. It was pretty big house so i felt like i'll get lost somewhere.

"hi girls!" Jake greeted us infront of the door and let us in.

Everywhere were colourful lights and you could smell alcohol.
"so you are really going to get drunk?" i asked Jake.
"why not? Christmas are once a year"
"it's already after christmas duh" i rolled my eyes and left with Nara and Aeri.

It seems like everyone from our school is here since i saw a lot of people.

Then i noticed Jiwoon in the corner talking to some other guy. I waved at him but he didn't notice so i approached him.

"hi Jiwoon so you are here!" i said.
"oh hey Ryun, yeah i am" he scratched his neck nervously.
"is that your girlfriend dude?" the other boy smirked.
"no she is not" someone next to me said. I turned my head to see who it is and for my surprise it was Sunghoon with drink in his hand.

"are you drunk Sunghoon?" i asked him because by looking at him he seemed like that.
"not really, i just had one drink" he smiled.
"you are not drinking?" the guy next to Jiwoon asked.
"oh no, no i'm not" i replied.

"uhm Ryun? Can we talk in private?" Jiwoon asked suddenly
"uh yeah sure" i said hesitantely and Sunghoon gave him a dirty look. What is his problem?

"what did you want to talk about?" i asked Jiwoon.
"it's that.... you know.... I'm sorry that i've been distant from you. But the thing is i just don't know how to handle my feelings. Promise me that when i will tell you, you won't be mad at me" he said nervously.
"if that is what you want then okay i can do that" i smiled
"so uhm the thing is.... i like you"

WAAAAAH??!! &) '(3! 1K READS ALREADY?!?' : THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH ILYSM<3