10.

It was a monday again, and for Ryuna it meant that she has to face everyone after what happened.

"Ryun!" Jake ran to her after seeing her walking in school halls.
"hey Jake" she greeted him with smile on her face.
"how are you? Are you really okay?" Jake asked.
"yah i'm fine, stop being so worried about me when i told you not to be."
"i'm sorry" she hugged him.

They went to their class together. As always Sunghoon was in the back corner of the class. He looked so exhausted.
"look how tired he is. He was worried about you the most" Jake smiled and winked at me.
"what? Why are you winking at me?" Ryun laughed.
"hmmm i think he might like you, he was the one who noticed you are not with us and started looking for you everywhere"

Suddenly someone appeared behind us. I jumped because that person startled me. It was Jungwon.
"hello! Oh hi Ryun! I hope you are okay, are you?" he asked.
Ryuna rolled her eyes, she was actually kinda annoyed by everyone asking her how she is.
"yes i am." she sighed and went to her seat.

Sunghoon really wanted to say hi to her, but wouldn't that be awkward after he was calling her and texting her all night? Another reason why he decided to ignore her was his friends making fun of him that he likes her. He doesn't like her, not at all.

Ryuna was confused about Sunghoons behaviour. He tried to avoid her all day. But gladly it worked only until lunch where they all sat together.

"hi Sunghoon" Ryuna said nicely while sitting infront of him. He was quiet. He didn't even bother to look at her and continued eating.
"ehm i just said hi to you, can't you say it back or what's your problem?"
silence.

"yah! What did i do to you? Weren't you worried about me like a two days ago? What's with you?" she started to be angry.

"do you think you're that important huh? So what if i was worried about you? It doesn't mean nothing and mainly it doesn't mean that we're friends now" he said harshly and picked up his tray and walked away.

Ryuna was looking at him with her mouth opened.
"ts" she walked away too. Her friends didn't even try to stop her because Jake told them to not to. Jake knew from Nara how she is when she's mad.

Angryness turns into sadness and tears.

Ryuna was now walking home alone with her eyes full of tears. She felt humiliated. Did she really think that he could be her friend or even care about her?

She threw her backpack on the floor in her bedroom. Wiping her tears, sitting on her bed and trying to calm down so she can call her mom and ask to visit her.

"Park Sunghoon, why do you have to be such a jerk..." he said looking in the mirror in school bathroom.

Today is MAMA! I'm so excited for everyones performances😭
Oh and yeah i wanted to preorder their new album but i'm in my NOMONEY era rn so:') lmao i've opened my christmas eveL album like two days ago and i already want another album,
help:d

Shoot i just realized that Nara isn't going to the same school as them so i had to change the name on Jake lmao😭