31.

Today we found out our grades for this semester after all this hard work. First i didn't believe in myself, but i shouldn't had underestimate myself.

I passed this semester, which was the main thing for me.

Now i'm running trough school halls, trying to find the one who believed in me that i can do well.

When i saw him, i ran to him and hugged him tightly.
"Sunghoon-ah! I did it! Thank you so much for believing in me!" i exclaimed.
"you see? I told you!" he ruffled my hair and continued "i'm proud of you" he gave me a soft smile.
"if wasn't you, i wouldn't pass" i giggled.

On lunch everyone was in a good mood, because they did well on their exams too. Aeri and Jiwoon finally joined us after a while.

"yah Sunghoon!" Jake snapped Sunghoon back to reality. Jay looked into my direction and spoke.
"tssk dude, you can fuck her later without us seeing it" he said and with that made almost everyone at our table laugh.

Sunghoon looked at me confusingly and i did the same.
"she is still 18 tho, so he has to wait" Niki said, making everyone laugh even harder.

Sunghoon smirked and then rolled his eyes still keeping his smirk on. I was laughing too, but i noticed that Jiwoon kept his poker face and continued eating. Aeri only smiled a little, she seemed dissapionted.

"Aeri what's wrong?" i asked her after lunch.
"i just... Didn't get the score i wanted in my finals" she replied. Of course, this is what made her sad. She is really smart and if i were her and didn't get the max score i would be upset too. She's really hardworking, and i think she deserved the best outcomes.

"don't be upset because of that,  you are literally the smartest person i know, so your outcomes in finals are nothing compared to your hardwork and intelligence in every way possible." i smiled at her.
"Thank you Ryun" she smiled back and gave me a hug.
I hope that i cheered her just a little bit.

~

"yaaaaa Ryun my bestfriend!" i saw an energetic Nara waiting for me infront of my house.
"jeez don't be so loud" i chuckled and hugged her. From now on i will be seeing her everyday in school and i know it's going to be super fun for sure!

"i hope i'm in Jay's class- i mean in your class" she exclaimed and i rolled my eyes.
"you will be in the same class with both of us, dummy"
"really? That's amazing!" she shouted and i started to be done with her loudness.

We ran to school together, trying to find Aeri and others to surprise them.
"KIM NARA WELCOME AAHHH" Aeri appeared out of nowhere and shouted and ran to Nara to hug her.

We walked to class together where Jay, Jake, Jungwon and Sunghoon were sitting in the corner of class and talking.

Nara started waving at them aggressively, Jay did the same, but others waved normally with smiles on their faces.

Unfortunately we didn't get to greet them properly because teacher walked in class.
"hello class, today we have a new student, please introduce yourself" she said, looking at Nara and smiling.
Nara introduced herself, but most of people already knew her.

Another boring chapter yay😭 next chapters will be a little more interesting i hope, and i also have to end this story soon because if i wouldn't i'd have to go on hiatus for a while:(

ANYWAYS ENHYPEN COMEBACK TOMORROW! I'M SO EXCITED WAAAAH