42.

"yaah! We are walking all day, trying to find our camp but it feels like walking in the same circle over again, i'm tiiiired" i said and yawned. I sat on a stump and sighed.

"oh come on" he stood infront of me and sighed too.
"my legs hurt! It's your fault we got lost you idiot!"
"jeez i'm sorry calm down and get on my back"
"what?" i asked confusingly. He wanted to give me a piggy ride until we find a way back?

"hurry up. It's almost dark already" he gave me a warm smile. I nodded and got on his back.

After a while i started to feel sleepy and my eyes were slowly closing.

I slowly opened my eyes and realized i'm in a bed. Then i felt somebody touching my arm so i turned to see what is it and i jumped a little. It was Sunghoon who was sitting on the floor with his head laid on my bed and holding my hand.

He was sleeping peacefully, but i wondered how we got here and why is he laying on the ground. Maybe he was so exhausted that when he got me here he fell asleep.

I realized i was staring at him for a while now but that was because i admired him. He was like a sleeping beauty, looking effortlessly pretty even when his hair were messy.

I decided to take him to the bed instead of me being here, because he needed to rest more than i did. So i got up and somehow tried to push him to the bed.

When i did it, i picked the blanket and put it on him so he won't be cold, but suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him and caused me to lay next to him.

I stared at him with opened mouth and he smiled a little, still having his eyes closed. I panicked and get off his grip.

"oh my god Ryun you're alive! Where did you go?! Everyone thought you and Sunghoon got lost! Are you alright?" Nara started shouting when she saw me coming for a breakfast.
"calm down Nara, i'm alright" i smiled.
"you should tell the teachers that you are okay and Sunghoon too... Or is he?" she was pale and scared.
"he is okay. I will tell the teachers, don't worry" i patted her shoulder and went to find the teachers.

Yesterday was a really exhausting day. My friends were asking me a lot of questions about what happened trough the breakfast and it was even more exhausting than it already was.

I remembered that Sunghoon will probably be hungry when he wokes up, so i picked up a few things to eat and took it to his room.

He was still asleep so i put it on the night table.
"i'm sorry and thank you." i said and caressed his head.

I was getting up and leaving but he suddenly spoke.
"why are you thanking me" he mumbled.
"oh i... that you took me and found the way back. T-thank you for that" i stuttered a little.

"no problem. thank you for the breakfast by the way." he smiled.

I might look tough sometimes but little did he knows that these little things he does make my heart flutter....

Yaaay! I passed the english exam i took a month ago!

But in a month exactly i have another exam which is even bigger for me cuz it's a 'test' to know if i go to a highschool or not (i hope you guys know what i mean😭) so i hope i'll get to atleast one of the  highschools i applied to:)

Anyways have a great week! ^^