8.

"why aren't you two talking?" Ryun asked Jay and Nara.
"don't ask them this, it's kinda hard for them" Jake answered her
"why?"

"well...."
"he was my boyfriend but we broke up" Nara said.
"we? You broke up with me" Jay stopped walking. Everyone turned at them.

"what's wrong guys?" Heeseung asked.
"i wouldn't broke up with you if you didn't cheat on me" Nara argued.
"i told you like hundred times that i didn't cheat on you"
"yes, you did"
"i didn't your little bestfriend in that time made it up"

Ryun was shocked. She was her bestfriend in that time too. They were besties since 6 years old.

Ryuna suddenly remembered who Jay is. Jay is really Nara's ex boyfriend and she really told her that he is cheating on her, because she thought that she saw him kissing with another girl.

"that little bestfriend in that time is Ryun you jerk. We have been bestfriends since we were 6 years old. And why would she made it up?"
Jay frozed.

"what? Ryuna was your bestfriends back then too?" he asked furiously and looked at Ryuna.
She nodded at him, letting him know that it's true.
"see?" Nara crossed her arms.
"why would you do that?" Jay asked her.
"i didn't made it up. I swear i thought i saw you kissing another girl"

"you thought? Well it wasn't me then"
"i-"

Ryuna was left out of their argument fortunately. But she was really sad that this is happening only because of her.

Her phone suddenly rang and she picked up.

♡´・ᴗ・'♡

"where's Ryun?" Sunghoon asked after a while she left without them noticing.

"she isn't there, where'd she go?"
"im gonna call her" Sunghoon said and called her.
She wasn't picking up.

Meanwhile Ryuna was on her way to the hospital....

"mom, mom, mom where's my mom?" Ryuna was asking nurses worriedly where is her mom.
"in room 217" one of the nurses answered her.

Ryuna ran there as fast as she could. The phone number that was calling her earlier was hospital number. They've told her that her mom is in hospital because she got sick.

"mom? Mom!" Ryuna walked to the room. Her mom was laying on a bed with closed eyes.
"mom, wake up please" Ryuna was really worried about her.
"Ryun?" her mom slowly asked her.
"oh my god mom, are you okay? What happened?"

"don't worry too much. I'll be okay soon. I just didn't feel well after you left and called an ambulance" Ryuna felt a little relieved after her mothers words.

She could've slept at home, but she wanted to be with her mom here. She didn't care if she has school tommorow, her mom's health is her priority.

She didn't even look at her phone to see a lot of missed calls and messages from her friends. She felt so exhausted after today.

I'm sorry that the chapters aren't that long but my english vocabulary isn't that developed for making them longer:( but i'm trying my best so i hope you guys will appreciate it since this is the first book that i'm writing in english;)