30.

Like every morning, i was walking to school again with my earphones. Cold wind was slightly blowing to my face which i found kinda calming.

Since it's january and the first semester is coming to and end, everyone is studying hard and trying to get better grades. Of course i'm one of them, so before our first class started i studied hard from my books until the last minute.

I don't really have time for my friends these days, and sometimes i feel lonely. Aeri seems like distancing herself from me, Jiwoon doesn't talk to me at all and then there is Sunghoon which behaouvior is sometimes confusing as hell. Everyone else is the same fortunately, but they also spend lot of time studying.

The only thing that made my day better today was the news from Nara that she is going to transfer to our school after the finals ends. After all from what i know she has more friends here after all so why not?

Now we are finally having a lunch break with all of my friends.

Jungwon, Jake and Niki are making jokes, causing me to choke on my food of how stupid but at the same time funny these three are.

Aeri wasn't with us, which worried me. What is she up to? Why isn't she talking to any of us that much like she used to before?

After lunch, i ran out of school seeing that is raining hard.
"fuck" i said to myself. It's really cold outside and i can't go home in this weather. So i will have to wait after it'll stop raining. I sighed and started to curse at the weather.

"fucking mother of nature i have to go home so i can study you bitch, why does it have to rain now? Couldn't your peeing wait after i get home? You ugly ass rat" i whispered, being angry.

(a/n:okay bruh what did i just write about mother of nature and her peeing lmao😭)

Suddenly i felt someone standing next to me with an umbrella. I turned to see Sunghoon looking at me weirdly, but then he just laughed.
"oh come on, 'couldn't your peeing wait after i get home'?" he mocked me and laughed again.
"shut up" i sighed and rolled my eyes.
"stop talking nonsense and let's go Ryu" he smiled and pointed at the umbrella he was holding.

I was glad that Sunghoon walked me to my house. If wasn't him, i would've been still standing infront of school, waiting for the rain to stop.

"uhm... We haven't talk in few days, how is it going?" he asked, sounding a little awkward.
"yeah it's fine, i mean i'm studying hard and it's tiring i don't know if i'll be able to pass, what about you?" i asked him too.
"oh yea it's okay i guess, and don't worry. You can do it, i believe in you" he smiled.

"i'll try my best, thank you for believening in me"

We arrived at my house and i thanked him again for accpompanying me.
"Hoon, thank you for walking with me, i owe you something and for the encourganendment " i smiled giving him a thumbs up.

I noticed his sparkling eyes. Why i didn't notice how beautiful his eyes is. I mean... He is overall handsome.

My herat started racing like a crazy when he grabbed my hand.
"you're welcome, and now go home so you won't catch a cold"

Yeah i know this chapter is shitty and boring and i'm too busy to write some not shitty chapters so:D so yeah, i'm kinda ashamed of this chapter lolz:d but i promise i'll post more interesting chapters soon, i just have to think what to write in my math classes hahah

I think i should spice up things a little bit, so be prepared for that:P