17.

Ryunas pov:

My heart started beating faster when i saw him walking towards me. I still haven't figured out what he meant by his words earlier.

"h-hey Jiwoon" i stuttered and mentally slapped myself for that.
"hi Ryun, so where are we going?" he smiled at me warmly.
"i was thinking that we could go grab some coffee, there's a nice caffee near school so... What do you think?" i asked him nervously.
"you mean the one next to the grocery shop? I love that one!" he exclaimed happily.
"that's amazing, let's go there then" i smiled and grabbed his arm.

"i will have one caramel frappucino" Jiwoon ordered.
"really? That's so basic. I will have americano" i chuckled.
"it might be basic but it's still good" he rolled his eyes ans started laughing.
"is it everything?" the waitress asked annoyingly.
"it is. Thank you" i smiled at her, but she just rolled her eyes.

"oh! I just remembered that i promised you a food not coffee, i'm sorry" i suddenly remembered and felt a littled embarrased.
"it's okay, i told you you don't owe me anything. And besides i'm glad that i can hang out with you no matter where we are i'm just glad that i can be with you" he gave me the prettiest smile i've ever seen on him.

(authors note: Jiwoon you flirt🙄 stawp you are making her blush lmao)

"oh uh... I... Yeah... I-i'm glad too" i mentally slapped myself again for stuttering.

Why is he like that? Just a few days ago we were talking like a normal friends, calling eachother mates and now.... He is flirting with me? Ew.

No it's not ew.... Everytime he says something nice it makes me feel something strange that i never really felt.

"thank you so much for today" he thanked me.
"thank you too" i smiled
"we should hang out more often Ryun" he grinned.
"y-yeah we definitely should" i stuttered again.
"i'll keep going, stay safe" he gave me a hug and left.

What is my stupid heart doing? Why is it beating so fast?

When i arrived home i smashed myself on my bed and hugged my plushie. I wanted to scream, but my parents would ask what happened and just no. I can't explain this to them.

Now i have to put myself together and think about what should i do with the proof. Maybe i should post it on social media and just leave it for people on internet to do whatever they want to? Or maybe show it to principal and talk about it with him..

Okay let's not make principal kick the girls out of our school just because they did this kinda stupid thing.

So i opened my instagram to post it, but i noticed that someone just followed me and liked all of my posts.

@sungh00npa4k followed you
@sungh00npa4k liked your posts (16)
@sungh00npa4k wants to send you a message - open

                 accept / decline

@sungh00npa4k :

Hey:)
seen

"Why is he texting me???"

Okay i knowww these chapters are too short, so i'll try to post more or maybe make them longer:P