35.

Aeri seemed distant from me since before finals. I wonder what's up with her?

The trip is in a less than week and everyone is excited for that. But i'm just worried about how it will be there, what if something bad happens?

Sunghoon has been acting really strange lately. He is flirting with me and trying to avoid my and Jiwoon's conversations, so instead of spending time with Jiwoon i'm spending most of it with Sunghoon.

Some of his actions makes me blush or my heart beats faster, how can i stop that? Is it because i.... Like him?

No, there's no way.

"yaaaaa Sunghoon give it back!!!" i yelled at him because i was searching for my keys and he took it away.
"nope" he laughed.
"please i will do anything just give it back to me!" i begged him and he suddenly stopped.
"really?"
"yes! Please give it back!"

"mhmmm.... No" he ran away and i chase him.
"GIVE. IT. BACK" i said starting to be mad.

"I won't give it back to you unless you'll go on a date with me"

I froze and looked at him. I widened my eyes in shock from what i just heard. Did he just say.... What? I was flustered and my cheeks started to get red.

"w-what?" i stuttered, not getting what he just said.
"you heard me" he smirked and came closer to me, which made my heart beat faster. He was right i heard him clearly but i was shocked.

I felt his breath on my neck..
"be ready at 4, i'll pick you up" he whispered. Then he pulled himself away, gave me back my keys and with smirking and a wink left me standing there totally dumbfounded.

Well, i totally wasn't ready for this.

When i arrived home i started panicking. In school i was like a total mess and everyone asked what is wrong with me. That urge to yell at them 'Sunghoon just asked me on a date how are you expecting me to act you idiots' but i didn't, instead of that i tried to act normal and don't let my nervousness show.

I immediately ran to my closet to look if i have something good to wear. I mean, he saw me in the worst states so if i wear whatever he won't be disgusted by that i guess, but i still want to look pretty since it's my first date ever.

Or was my first date with Jiwoon?

I shrugged it off and threw some clothes that i didn't like on the floor until i found what i wanted to wear.

I chose a black turtle neck with a white top on it and a dark blue jeans. Then i put on my favourite jewellery and a black coat with black shoes. I still had make up on from school so i didn't have to put it on.

After i picked up a purse where i put my keys, phone and wallet.

"mom! I'm going out!" i shouted at her while i was opening door and ready to leave our house.

When i turned, i saw a tall figure laying on a car. It was no one else than him. Park Sunghoon.

The one who made my heart flutter by his presence and lame pick up lines.

I hope you guys had a good week, don't forget to take care of yourself!