29. (New Years special)

After a nice morning drink and talk with Sunghoon, i decided to go home by myself.

It was 10am when i got home, and i've got a lot of time left since the event is starting at 6pm. Sunghoon texted me if i arrived home safely which i only replied with thumbs up.

I cleaned my room, helped my mom with lunch and started to get ready for shopping with Nara and Aeri. It was a last minute plan, so in the morning i thought i will do nothing until i'll go see the fireworks.

After we did some shopping, we went to Nara's house and started to get ready. I bought a dark green dresses but since it's really cold outside i also bought a black warm coat so i won't freeze outside today.

I put some black nylons, stockings and boots with it. Nara did my makeup since she wanted to do it, so i let her, and when i looked in the mirror it looked stunning.

"Ryun?" Aeri asked awkwardly
"yes?"
"uhmm... You were with Sunghoon this morning?"
"yeah, why?" i adjusted my clothes
"oh no nothing....i just..... Well i kinda like him. I wanted to tell you that" she said shyly.
My mouth took shape like 'O' and then i nodded at her.

I wanted to hear that from her, so i was glad she finally told me by herself. The other thing was that weird feeling i felt when she told me that...

-

After a hour we all were ready to go. We met up with others infront of amusement park where the event took place.

I tried to avoid Jiwoon, and he seemed to notice it. I was talking with Sunoo and Niki about the groupchat when he tried to join our conversation.
"hi guys, what are talking about? Can i join you?" he asked smiling.
Niki nodded and smiled at him too, but I wasn't that happy about him joining our conversation.

Sunghoon's pov:

I watched Ryun from far and i could tell that she is kinda uncomfortable with Jiwoon.

I don't know what is wrong with me but i can't take my eyes off her. Even this morning i was staring at her all the time.

What is wrong with me? I mean she is pretty, really funny and the most important of all she is the most kindest and caring person i've ever met, but-

"hey Sunghoon, where are you looking? Are you listening to us?" Jay waved his hand infront of my face, interrupting my thought and causing me to look at him.

Jay and Jake noticed where i was looking a while ago.
"dude why are you staring at her all the time? Do you like her?" Jay continued talking.
"he definitely likes her" Jake agreed.

"what? No, no i don't" i defended myself
"oh come on, go talk to her. We can have fun without you too" Jay pushed me towards Ryun's direction and laughed. I just rolled my eyes, but decided to go save her from leading awkward conversation with Jiwoon.

I wondered why she looks so uncomfortable talking to him, was he the guy who confessed to her she was talking about earlier?

"Ryu! Wanna go there? You told me you want to try that attraction earlier!" i greeted her happily, not even glancing at others who were there with her.
"oh y-yeah okay" she sounded hesitant but she agreed

"what are you doing?" she asked when i dragged her out there
"be grateful, i saved you from them" i chuckled.
"i didn't need to save dummy" she giggled.
"oh come on, i saw how uncomfortable you were with them, especially with Jiwoon. Now let's go there!" i exclaimed and started running with her.
"yaaaaah! Slow down!!!" she yelled at me but at the same time started laughing

We went on lot of attractions, took some photos together and grabbed food and drinks.

Others didn't even bother to look for us except Aeri. I somehow know that she likes me by the way she acts around me. I still feel disgusted by the fact that she kissed me when we played truth or dare. It's not like i don't like her, i do, but only as a friend.

We were laughing at my dumb jokes together with Ryun when we ate, but suddenly she stopped and i was confused by what is wrong.
"wait..." she started to looking at my face attentively and then she laughed a little and moved closer to me.
"don't move idiot, you have something there" she wiped something in the corner of my mouth and i felt my cheeks getting red colour. Fortunately it was already dark and she couldn't see it.

I stared into her eyes for a while. She looked beautiful today, and i couldn't help but must admire her.

We finally met up with others a few minutes before the fireworks were supposed to start.

The clock strucked 12 and the fireworks started to bang and light at the sky. I stood up next to Ryun, admiring the colourful sky.

At the moment, the fireworks weren't the thing i was admiring anymore.

I noticed her sparkling eyes, her smile and her red nose from the cold. I couldn't resist it and my whole attention was now on her. I felt like my heart is going to explode, like the fireworks on the night sky. I was glad that i can be with her when new year just started.

And in that moment i realized something..

Do i really like her...?

Aaa it's here! The moment he finally realized, after 29 chapters😩
This chapter is longer than other chapters because it's like ✨special✨ ykyk

Anyways...
I wanted to thank y'all for supporting me this year! I know i started to write on this acc from november but this book still managed to get a lot of attention in a little amount of time and i'm really grateful for that! Thank you so much!

Also i wish everyone happy new year! I hope this year is going to be amazing for you all! I wish you a lot of success, love, things that you like, good grades (or work), friends and luck in 2022!

And unfortunately, i don't think i will be able to upload chapters like i did until now:/ my quarantine ended today and i'm going to school in two days- which means a lot of studying for me because i wasn't there and also we'll have a lot of tests:( but i promise i will try my best to post atleast once or twice a week and it will probably be on weekends! I hope you guys won't mind:) so yeah that's everything i wanted to say, and once again THANK YOU! <3