43.

Today's plan was just chill in our campus, play some games or maybe go swimming in a pond near there.

I was exhausted and also annoyed by Nara's weird behaviour this noon. She is acting like i got into car crash last night, even tho i just got lost with Sunghoon, but we managed to find a way back.

She also started giving me looks every time she saw Sunghoon. Why is she looking at me like that everytime he is near us?

I sighed and decided to ask her finally.
"why are you giving me those looks?"
"uh me? I should be asking you what's going on between you and him" she pointed at Sunghoon who was joking around with Jay and Jake.

"me and... Him? What do you mean?" my heart started beating faster but i played it cool.
"yeah, you guys seem pretty close, in the begining i thought you hated eachother but now you seem to... lov-" i put my hand on her mouth because i noticed the three of them going to our direction.

"what's uppp" Jake greeted us with a smile.
"oh hi Jake, we were just... eh... talking hehe" i said awkwardly and removed my hand from Nara's mouth.
She gave me a death glare and i whispered "sorry".

"want to go swimming with us?" Jay suggested, smiling brightly at Nara and she blushed a little.
"oh i think i'll pass thi-" i wanted to finish my sentence but Nara interrupted me: "yeah! we'd love to go with you guys, just wait a minute we have to change"

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to go and change.
"sure! Let's meet here!" i heard Jake shout at us.

"but Nara i don't want to go" i said angrily.
"come on, your crush will be there too" she winked at me and my eyes widened.
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, HE IS NOT MY CRUSH YOU LITTLE-" i yelled at her and started chasing her.
They might heard me scream so i really hoped they won't assume things.

After we changed, we went to the spot where we were supposed to meet. I wasn't confident enough to just walk up there only with bikini's on so i wrapped towel around myself.

In distance we saw three guys in swimsuit. The second Nara saw Jay shirtless with a sunglasses her face became red and she squealed.

"i think you're the one who has a crush on someone" i giggled.
"of course i have crush on him, and i'm not ashamed to admit it" she said proudly.
"i wouldn't be so proud about having crush on my ex boyfriend" i laughed.
She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"ready to go swimming ladies?" Jake said elegantly and we laughed. Sunghoon, who's back was facing us until now, turned to us. Or basically only to me.

He also had sunglasses on, but my eyes layed on his upper body. I felt my cheeks were turning red as i remembered that scene in his room, when he was changing and i accidentally walked in and saw him shirtless.

I looked away in embarremesent. He took off his glasses and smirked.
"like what you are seeing huh" he teased.
"y-yah! stop that!" i looked at his face.

He had a playful smile on his face but he looked mesmerizing in the shade of sun.
"they already left, we should go too" he ruffled my hair and walked away.

I stayed here a while watching him walk away, then i shrugged it off and followed him.

I'm back!! Entrance exams are over for me, now i just have to wait 2 weeks for results😩

Btw i kinda don't remember some parts of this story and i forgot if Jay and Nara are already dating or not lmao😭 so let's just say they are not dating yet:p

I hope you guys are doing okay! ^^