49.

Sunghoons pov:

The past few days were boring because i wasn't talking to her. It was painful to not be able to be close to her but her heart belongs to someone else so i had to distance myself.

As much as i tried to ignore her and get over it i couldn't help but always stare at her.

And the moment i asked Jake to invite her to my birthday party because it wouldn't be so nice of me to not invite her, i understood completely.

I understood who was the guy she was in love with. But how could i be mad at her or him? It was obvious from the beginning that they are into eachother. Besides Jake isn't only a great friend to me but he is for sure a great partner for her.

I think he will treat her better than me.

*time skip to the party*

Why i found myself looking for her again? It can't be that hard to move on, right?

And then i saw her walk in.

She always was beautiful in my eyes since the start but today something about her made it so much harder to not fall out of love. Maybe it was because she actually showed up after i completely avoided her for the past few weeks?

Our eyes met and i could feel my heart beating faster than ever. The moment she gave me that bright smile of hers almost made me run to her but i didn't. Instead i just gave her a sad smile.

I swear i would've stare at her for a long time if some of my old friends didn't interrupt me.

I waited for her to approach me but she didn't, instead someone kinda unexpected did. It was her friend Aeri.

It was a long time ago since i saw these two talking but i think they're still friends?

"Hi Hoonie!" She greeted me
"Oh uh hey" i nervously greeted her too.
"I just wanted to wish you happy birthday!" She said happily and handed me a little box.
"Thank you, can i open it?"
"Of course you can!"

When i saw what's inside i didn't understand what was that supposed to mean? There was a bracelet with a charm which was half of heart. I looked at her confusingly.

"I have the other half" she smiled and showed me her hand with the exact same bracelet with the other half of the heart.

"But why?" I asked being more confused.
She just laughed and slightly touched my arm.
"You don't get it oppa?" And then she hugged me.

"I really like you. Not just that, i'm in fact in love with you. I always were but you never noticed. And i want you to be my boyfriend" She said confidently.

But what happened next shocked me. The last thing i saw was her looking somewhere and then pulling me closer and kissing me.

I just stood here frozen. I didn't know what to do.

Why couldn't that be Ryun? Why couldn't Ryun kiss me like this?

Aeri pulled away from me and i heard someone shouting Ryun's name.

I saw a familiar figure running out of the door only to realize it was her. I couldn't understand what was going on until Jay approached me looking angry.

Woahhh we love drama😍 anyways next chapter will be longer and the last one sooo be excited ig?😭😭