37.

Packaging things for trips was always the most exhausting thing to me, even when i spent only one hour doing it. I mean i still had 3 more days to pack up, but i did it today since i was kinda bored.

To be honest, something was stressing me out and it was Aeri's behaviour towards me. She seems distant and tries to avoid me all the time.

But it actually wasn't the only thing that was in my mind now. I felt uneasy about what happened a few days back. Since that day i haven't seen him anywhere. He didn't go to school, or answer my calls and texts. His friends knew also nothing about him.

I just layed on my bed and sinked deeply in my thought. Suddenly i heard a notification from my phone. With a deep breath i took it and when i saw who texted me i couldn't believe it.

I immediately got up and opened the message.

Sunghoon
I'm fine, don't worry.
Sorry for not answering

I was confused.
Why would he totally dissapear after he kissed me? And then just text that he is okay and apologize?

The other day was the same. He didn't bother to go to school.

Aeri looked sad, so i approached her and decide to finally talk to her face to face and ask why is she avoiding me.

"hey Aeri" i greeted her.
"oh uh, hi" she said nervously.
"i wanted to ask you something"
"actually i have to go somewhe-"
"why are you avoiding me?"

She stopped and looked at me.

"w-what?" she stuttered.
"why are avoiding me? why you always look so sad? why are you acting like this?" i asked her.
"i'm not... avoiding you"
"yes. yes you are."
"okay, fine. you really wanna know why i avoid you and act like this?" she said furiously.
"of course i do, you are my friend and i don't understand why are you doing this?" i spoke softly.

"well if i was really your friend, do you think you would go for my crush? Would you hang out with him all the time, hug him infront of me, or even joke about sleeping with him right infront of me?" Aeri shouted.

I froze. Now i understood. And i felt bad.

I felt bad because i knew she has crush on him, but i can't control my feelings towards him. Not after he kissed me.

"i-i'm sorry..." i whispered, trying to hold my tears.
"so you like him too" she said.
I didn't answer because i still don't have answer for that.

"i should've tell you that we are close earlier but i didn't want to hurt you"
"you shouldn't even like him in the first place." she said and left.

It was my fault that i made her feel that way. And she was right. After all i shouldn't be hanging out with the guy she likes.

I hate to admit that i really like spending time with him. I really do. Mostly after Aeri told me she hates it.

Maybe i should start avoiding him and let them to be together...

*flashback*

i had so much fun with you today" he exclaimed.
"me too, thank you so much" i thanked him.

Again i couldn't help, but stare at his eyes. Were his eyes always that pretty? Am i noticing it just now?

And so we stared at eachother, right infront of my house, enjoying the presence of the other.

But then Sunghoon decided to break that. He leaned closer to me and stared at my lips.

My heart started beating fast as he was closer and closer.

Now he was really close and looked at my eyes, smilling.

After that he connected our lips together.

I felt milions of butterflies in my stomach as his warm lips were on mine.

*end of flashback*

Or maybe i should not...

Sorry for letting you wait guysss but i wasn't feeling well and my brain wasn't working so yeahhh

Okay now we know what happened lolz, poor Aeri tho, i'm not being proud of it but i can relate:Dd