36.

"where are we going?" i asked when we were riding for a while. Both of us were silent the whole ride, but it wasn't awkward.
"you'll see and don't worry, just a five more minutes and we should be there" he said while smiling and still looking at the road.

We arrived at a beautiful park and coffee shop which was next to it. It looked so pretty and i couldn't help but let out a little gasp.

"you like it?" i turned my head to face him. I nodded and i started at his sparkling eyes.
"oh s-sorry, shall we go?" he nervously mumbled.

First we decided to go for a walk trough the park. Not many people were there, so it was peaceful which it made even more perfect.

I brushed my hand against his, hoping he'll get the message. For the second time, he looked at me and grabbed my hand with a warm smile.

"what are you going to do after graduation?" i asked him because i still had no idea what are his ambitions after highschool.
"i'm not really sure yet, but i guess it will be either figure skating or becoming an idol."

"sounds interesting, to be honest both of these would suit you well"
"what about you?"
"to be honest, i didn't really think about it so.."
"i'm sure you'll find out soon. If not, then i'll help you" i had to smile at his words.

We talked for a while and then went to the caffee.

I wasn't sure what i was feeling this whole time, but it was different from what i felt when i was with Jiwoon. Yes, both of them treat me nicely, but only one of them makes my heart beat faster.

At first he seemed like a jerk to me, because he didn't want to apologize for what he did, but then we became friends and i realized that he is sweet and charming. Also he is indeed handsome, but handsomess is just a bonus for me. Personality is more important in every way and because of his, i think i might have fallen for him.

The way he always looks at me or how he tries to flirt but never success because of how lame his pick up lines are. The way he is always kind to me and encourages me.

On the other hand there is Aeri. My sweet friend who is there for me when i need her. And i do the same for her, that's what friends are for, right? How would she feel if i tell her that i might like her crush too? I can't betray her like that...

"i had so much fun with you today" he exclaimed.
"me too, thank you so much" i thanked him.

Again i couldn't help, but stare at his eyes. Were his eyes always that pretty? Am i noticing it just now?

And so we stared at eachother, right infront of my house, enjoying the presence of the other.

Until someone decided to do something unexpected...

Lol no istg neither of them pushed the other to road under car or something like that😭

I'm sick again yay i guess and i was writing this while my mom was in my room searching for some shi and her presence made me kinda nervous so i hope there won't be any mistakes lmao

What do y'all think happened?