38.

It was early in the morning and i was getting ready for a long bus ride in a few hours. I looked forward this trip.

Jungwon offered to help me with my suitacases and bags so i don't have to go all the way with them and he just picks me up in a while.

I ate my breakfast and said goodbye to my parents. Our bell rang, which i assumed to be Jungwon's arrival. I opened the door and greeted my friend with a big exciting smile.

"oh i forgot to ask who is picking up Nara?" i asked him when i suddenly remembered that she will probably get her things there by her own.
"don't worry, Jay hyung is picking her up" Jungwon gave me a soft smile.

"thank you so much for helping me, i don't know if i would handle bringing my stuff there by my own" i thanked him.
"it's nothing really, i was kinda surprised that i'm the only one who offered you that"
"wait why?"
"you know i thought maybe Sunghoon hyung will help you but.." he scratched his neck nervously
"why would he do that? uh whatever, let's go" i grabbed his arm and went to his car.

We arrived and it seemed like we were kind of early because only a few people were there.

In a few minutes Nara and Jay arrived together, smiling at eachother. How cute i thought.

"do you think they are dating already?" Jungwon whispered.
"i don't think so, if they were, Nara would definitely tell me about it" i giggled.

"hi Ryunnn" Nara ran to me and hugged me.
"heyyyy" i hugged her back.
"ughh i'm so excited!" she jumped
"me too" i squealed and then she sighed and spoke
"what a shame Aeri isn't going with us"

By hearing my friends name my heart started feeling heavy because of remembering our argument. I felt bad and my smile faded away.

"what's wrong?" Nara asked me
"oh, nothing i'm just sad that she isn't going with us" i lied.

Then i spotted someone, who was the last person i wanted to see right now.

It was him.

We had an eye contact for a second but i immediately looked away.

Sunghoon was there, standing a few meters right infront of me and staring at me.

What am i supposed to do? Talk to him? Or avoid him? How can i face him after what happened? After he just dissapeared and no one could reach him for a whole week?

Jay and Jungwon noticed his friend and went to him. Of course they scolded him for not coming to school or answering his phone, but he just apologized and said he'll explain it later.

I still felt his gaze and i tried my best to avoid it. But then he started walking to my direction. I panicked a little and the only thing that came up to my mind was dragging Nara away with me.

And that's what i'm doing my whole life. Running away from problems and not facing them like i should be.

"why are we going away? Sunghoon finally showed up after a week, shouldn't we greet him?" she asked as i was dragging her somewhere else.
"no time for explaining, just think about it. You know what happened" i told her and after she realized she went "oh..."

Thank y'all so much for all the support! Almost 4k read omg i can't believe it!! 😭 Seriously ilysm guys<3

I hope you had amazing week, imma post more cuz i have spring break this week:)

And also let's pray for Sunghoon to get better soon:(