14.

I came to Aeris house a little earlier and called her to let me inside.
"hi Ryun! Come inside" she hugged me.
"go upstairs and wait for me. My room is the left one." i nodded and went upstairs like she said.

Somehow i went to the wrong room. I opened door from left room and i definitely saw something that i shouldn't. There was Jiwoon without his shirt only in his underwear drying his hair with towel. He noticed me and stopped drying his hair.
"oh my god i'm so sorry!" i closed my eyes and tried to get out of his room with my eyes closed.

(authors note: i will do the same scene with Sunghoon besties, so be ready MUHAHAH okay enough)

I went to the other room, feeling hot because of how embarrased i was. Aeri finally entered and i felt a little relieved.

"so all girls from our class were here right?" Aeri asked.
"i think so, but how could anyone be that fast and take a picture of me while it happened?"
"maybe it wasn't photo. It could be a video and someone just screeshoted the moment from that"
"wait that's really smart! You are genius"
"okay now we need to find out who took it. Jiwoon!!!" she yelled

Oh nononono. That's going to be so awkward.

"what?" he came and asked.
"we need your help. You already know what happened and we need to find who posted it."
"i'm in" he smiled like an evil person and for a few seconds i was scared of him.

Aeri sent the post to him, so he can find out who was it. For the rest of the night we just hang out, talked, laughed and get to know eachother better.

The other day i came to Jiwoon to ask how's it going and apologize for what happened yesterday.
"hi Jiwoon so how's it going?"
"hey Ryun it's on a good way, we just need to wait for like a two days to find out" he smiled
"that's great oh and... I'm sorry for yesterday, Aeri told me her room is on left soo yeah... I'm really sorry"
"it's okay, Aeri is smart but knowing which is right and which is left is not really her thing" Jiwoon laughed and ruffled my hair, leaving me with my heart beating fast.

Why is he like this?

He's just so nice to me and it really makes me feel special somehow. Do i like him already? No, that's impossible...

"Nara?" i called my bestfriend.
"hi Ryun, what's up?"
"well something happened at our school and i thought i should tell you about it"
"i'm listening girl"
"someone posted photo of me in changing room only in a bra and jeans. It was photo from the moment boys crashed into the girls changing room"
"holy shit, sent me now! I will beat that person who posted it" Nara sounded angry.

Of course i sent her, it felt like sending my nudes to someone but it doesn't matter when my whole school saw it and Nara is my bestfriend after all so it wasn't that weird.

"i think it was some girl who posted it. 'cause like look at you, your body shape is literally amazing and she must envy you for your looks and because she's jealous of you talking to the popular boys at your school!"

Maybe she was right, but there was nothing that the girl should be jealous of. Maybe talking to the most popular guys at our school, but nothing else.

Okay i need to write other chapter about Ryunas and Sunghoons relationship cuz broo we all need them to talk again, right? hhhh
And we also need a new book cover srsly:d