12.

Everything started to be fine for Ryun. She was still upset abou Sunghoon, but what she could do about that? Well yeah, nothing. Atleast her mom was okay now, and that meant a lot to her.

Ryunas pov:

I was just searching for my books in my locker and waiting for Jungwon. We had class together now, so we decided to meet up before that and talk about the thing that are going to be in exam.

When i closed my locker someone was right next to me and i jumped.
"hello?" the guy infront of me asked.
"oh uhm hi? Do you need something?"
"actually yeah, do you know where is science class? I'm new here you know" he explained.
"i can show you where it is, i just have to wait for my friend because we are going there together"
"that's okay i will wait for him or her with you. By the way i'm Jiwoon" he introduced himself to me and i smiled.
"nice to meet you Jiwoon, i'm Ryun"

"hey Ryun!!" someone shouted and i knew it was Jungwon
"oh hey, are you new here? I never saw you before" Jungwon looked a little confused at Jiwoon.

"yes i'm new here, my name is Jiwoon" Jiwoon introduced himself again.
"i'm Jungwon and uhmm.. Do you need something?"
"i was just asking for help from Ryun because i don't know where science class is"
"oh right, then come with us we'll show you, we actually have sience now" Jungwon smiled

Sunghoons pov:

She walked last me again, not even noticing that i was there. Then Jake and Jay showed up and maybe seeing the little dissapoitment on my face.

"buddy, you should go and talk to her it's been almost a month" Jay exclaimed
"yea you definitely should" Jake agreed
"i will, but i need to have the opportunity to talk to her which i didn't have that much"
"are you crazy? You can talk to her trough your phone or texts or even catch up with her at school and you say this lame excuse?" Jay said angrily.
"shut the fuck up now and go talk to her already" Jake pushed me.

I guess i couldn't do anything else than just go and talk to her. She finally gave me the opportunity by standing infront of her locker and trying to find something. I took a deep breath and went to her direction.

Not even secong passed and there was standing another guy next to her waiting for her to close the locker. She finally closed it and jumped when she saw him. He just started talking to her and then she smiled at him and introduced herself i guess?

I had the chance to finally apologize and another random guy just ruins it?

Maybe i had enough. I was tired from trying to catch up with her and just say two stupid words. I should just stop now, because i don't even like her as friend right? It was me who said that so it must be right.

Just a little part of me wanted to talk to her and be close to her. Why?

Don't forget to vote for enhypen on SMA!! And also vote for skz, itzy and txt or else😃/j
Love y'all and thank you so much for reading this story, like i said i will try my best to upload chapters really often and make them just a little longer and more interesting! :)