47.

Arriving at the party Ryuna's heart started to beat fast because she was scared that something bad might happen. She didn't even get invited by Sunghoon himself so that felt much weirder because it simply was weird.

Jay could feel her nervousness and he tried to comfort her.
"Hey calm down, it's not like he would throw you out, right? And from what i know he told Jake himself to invite you instead of him because he's not ready to talk to you yet" he smiled.
"Did he atleast say why he isn't ready?" Ryun was curious if Jay knew something about him avoiding her.
"You think i would know something more than Jake? Nah. If he has something to say he always tells both of us"
Ryun let out a sigh and started looking around.

Nara already met her friends from other classes so she was talking to them, while Ryun tried to search for others.

But then suddenly she spotted someone she wanted to talk to for so long but didn't get the chance because obviously the other person tried his best to avoid her.

And at that moment, their eyes met. For Ryun it felt like seeing millions of stars in his dark eyes.

She gave him a warm smile.

He smiled back at her but isntead of warm smile it was a sad smile and she could tell that he was hurt.

She never wanted to hurt him.

And just like that someone else approached him and he had to break their eye contact.
But she was still looking at him with hope. She didn't know why she felt hope.

"Where are you staring at?" Someone interrupted her while she was in her thoughts. It was no one else than her dearest friend Jake.
"Oh hi! I didn't notice you sorry!" She apologized.
"It's okay, no worries. The thing you should be worried about is your relationship with Hoon"he smiled at her and pointed at his best friend.

"I will just give it a while until everyone will congratulate him" she smiled back.

Ryun was talking with her friends when suddenly the youngest one mentoined Sunghoon.
"You're wasting your time already just go and talk to him" Ni-ki encouraged her.
Ryun took a deep breath and nodded. She took her purse with the present for him.
"Wait here, i'm going to find him" she said.
"Good luck!" Nara said to her before she left.

She was looking for him everywhere until she spotted a familiar figure talking to someone who also seemed familiar to her.

She cam closer and realized that it was Sunghoon with..... Aeri?

She instantly thought of since when they became so close like that? She was touching him and laughing with him, she even hugged him in one moment which made Ryuna's blood boil.

But there was nothing to be mad about, right? It was Aeri's crush since the beginning and she was just the bad friend who tried to steal him away from her.

And at this point Ryun was really close to them so Aeri could notice her.

What she did next no one expected.

She pulled him closer and kissed him.

Yuhhh another chapter another drama!! I'm sad to say that this story is really close to the end:( like max. 4 more chapters left😭

Idk if i ever mentioned it but i want to start writing another book which will be also about Sunghoon but tbh i don't know where or how to start:D i have some ideas ofc but i can't decide which one is the best sooo:dd