9.

Ryuna was that type of person who always worries more about others than herself. And when something started being about her problems, she never talked about it and said to everyone it's okay and of course they believed her.

And here it goes again. She finally checked her phone to see many missed calls from everyone that was with her yesterday. She also saw a lot of messages.

Only two people called her like hundered times. One of them was her bestfriend Nara obviously, but the other suprised her. It was Sunghoon. She was curious, so she checked and read every message that he sent to her.

Ryun where are you?

Hello?

Ryuna?!?!

Why aren't you picking up?

Please pick up

We are worried about you

Please call us or text us back so we'll know you are okay

Where did you go?

We tried to find you everywhere

I'm worried about you. Please answer.

Oh

We found out what happened

I'm so sorry

I hope you're okay

I promise your mom will be okay

Your dad told us btw

Can i pick you up from hospital tomorrow?

Please.

'woah' she thought. They were really worried about her. She had 67 missed calls from Sunghoon and 59 from Nara. Others were calling her like 15 times.

She felt bad that she left them without saying anything. But they would want to go there with her or something like that. Plus they were arguing and she felt sad about that so why would she tell them?

Suddenly she remembered Nara's and Jay's argument. 'i hope they are fine with eachother' she thought.

Her phone started ringing as she turned on volume on notifications. It was Sunghoon who was calling her. Her eyes widened and she looked at the hospital clock. It was 6 am? Why is he calling in this hour? Isn't too early for him to call her? She hesitated, but then picked up anyways.

"hello?" Ryuna said.
"Ryun? Are you okay? I was so worried about yo- I mean everyone were worried about you. Are you still at hospital? I will pick you up"
"hold on Sunghoon, calm down. I'm okay and sorry about that. Why would you go and pick me up in this early hour?"
"it's okay, i'm glad that nothing bad happened to you" he felt relieved.
"why are you that caring so sudden?" she joked.
"wha-"
"i'm joking. Thank you. Really. But don't worry about me now i'm okay and i can handle this on my own. Go and rest now, you obviously didn' t sleep much when you were calling me all night" she said and ended their call.

Ryuna slowly looked at her mother who was still sleeping peacefully.

She got home early in the morning by taking a bus. Her dad was still a sleep so she tried to be really quiet so he won't wake up.

She layed on her bed and texted her other friends that she is okay and they don't need to worry about her.

After that someone would say that she has nothing on her mind, but she has. Ryuna was still thinking about the boy who called her many times, texted her and was worried about her. It seemed like he couldn't sleep so he was calling her all night.

Since when he started being that nice and caring? Was he really that Sunghoon she knew a few days before? Yes she knew that he is not that bad after he walked her home, but she didn't expect him to be this nice.

'What the hell is this feeling?' she thought.

Heyy! After like a month i finally posted anew chapter😩 i'm sorry i've been really busy with doing school lately and i was stressed out and had no time to write this book:( but now i'm in quarantine so i have more time to write😊 ALSO- WHITE/SILVER HAIRED SUNGHOON?!? '(' &) WTHHH I LOVE IT