BABIES *echoes babies in the distance*

I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD

I forget how quickly time passes, sorry 

AND BEFORE Y'ALL GET MAD

In some comment a while back, I said I wouldn't hurt Fenrys's child....

Also read till the end cuz I need y'alls help

The morning sun had just broken over the horizon and a beautiful fall day sky was showered in reds and oranges. The pastel colors perfectly matched the colors of the fall leaves that were starting to fall.

A muffled groan came from Nia who slept tucked under a mountain of the fluffiest blankets in the kingdom as Fenrys stirred awake. Glancing outside to view the beautiful landscape, Fenrys yawned, stretching his arms as his mate didn't bother getting up as she slept peacefully, black hair spilling across the blankets.

The wolf kissed his mate's head who only settled herself more into her pillow, as Fenrys yawned one more time and made for his closet.

Over a year later from sleeping in this bedroom alone, did Fenrys now get to wake up to the most beautiful thing everyday. 

Not only was fall his favorite season, but Nia, his wife and greatest love, had a habit of being cute while she dozed.

After getting dressed and quietly exiting their bedroom, the Wolf made for the outside of the city for a room.

He was only a few hallways away from the outside door of the palace until Fenrys heard, "Whose idea was it to allow you to go on runs on your own again?"

Fenrys turned to see the Queen of Terrasen clad in exercise clothes. Aelin tilted her head to the side in question and her long blond hair was tied back into a braid. Her turquoise-gold ringed eyes shimmered.

"Yours," Fenrys said simply, crossing his arms as the scoffing queen approached.

"It was most certainly not mine," Aelin stated for a matter of fact, her intentions of her planning on going on a run with him obvious.

"I don't believe you rejected the idea," Fenrys responded as they both walked out of the palace. Oh how Fenrys loved being able to walk out of palaces without wondering if his back would be shredded as a result.

"You say that like I endorsed it," the Queen said, with half a glare but started to pick up into a light jog, Fenrys flowing suit.

"Counter argument," Fenrys said. "Should a pregnant person be running?"

The Queen of Terrasen was three months pregnant. Just now barely showing a bump, Rowan nor Aelin even realized, or even Fenrys or Nia, because of how accustomed to each other's scents they were. It took Manon stopping by two months ago, and a mug shattering for them to realize. Followed by a rushed visit from Yrene to confirm that Aelin was in fact pregnant.

It was quicker than most Fae, the royals getting pregnant. It took them over five years, Manon and Dorian successfully having their own little Witchling four months ago.

Publicly, however, Aelin had made no announcement that she was pregnant. Rightfully so considering how dangerous pregnancy can be, and Terrasen's enemies could exploit the Firebringer's vulnerability.

And despite throwing up every morning and being extra cranky, the Queen kept at a decent pace and the two of them picked up into a casual run.

It had taken months before Fenrys went on a run outside of the palace when they had returned. Mostly because Nia pestered him not to, as well as Aelin, and Rowan, and Lysandra, and everyone else.