KEEPING UP WITH THE DEVILS PT 2

There will be at least three parts to keeping up w the devils 

The third part is in the works and will be a reunion of all the children

And I know this is going to get very confusing very fast, but for now, the only important child are:

Aelin + Rowan: Sam (6.5), Zephyr (4), Pheme (2)

Fenrys + Nia: Asena + Nyein (6)

^^^ that's just the age differences between them

"MOMMY!"

Aelin tried her hardest not to groan. "Yes, sweetie?"

The Queen of Terrasen was tired. There she admitted to it.

 She had three children. 

Each one more of a devil than the last. Her newest, now two years old, was currently cradled in her arms. Pheme. Who might as well have been Aelin's twin with the golden hair and Ashryver eyes. Her daughter already showed signs of water magic, while the son calling her name inherited Rowan's magic.

Her oldest son, Sam, was on a field trip to Perranth along with the twins. And some other children that Aelin has given up with keeping track of. Which meant that Fenrys basically got a two weeklong vacation free of their children. However, since Nia had gone to help chaperon the trip and Rowan had a mountain of paperwork, it left Aelin with her own two children.

Zephyr came bolting into the room, nearly tripping over his feet, but saving himself. His blond hair and pine green eyes glistened of something like joy and horror as he ran over to his mother.

"Mommy--" the four-year-old started to shout.

"Shh, keep your voice down," Aelin hushed, gesturing to his younger sister in her arms. "Don't wake the baby." Because my god Pheme did not stop crying when she started.

A whisper. "Fleetfoot had babies."

"WHAT!" Aelin bellowed.

Pheme started to wail.

Aelin muttered a curse in the Old Tongue as the child started to squirm and cry.

"Mommy," Zephyr giggled. "You said a bad word."

"You know what, mommy is a grown up, so she is allowed to say bad words every now and then," Aelin told her son, trying and failing to put the child back to sleep. You would think that by the third one, she would've mastered the art of motherhood.

Ms. Susan, who needed even more of a raise, speed walked in, her eyes landing on the Queen. "Zephyr," Susan said, walking towards them. "Did you tell her about the puppies yet?"

"Well, I was about to but then Pheme started crying," Zephyr protested, his brows becoming all furrowed up.

"I've got Pheme, your majesty," Susan ushered along, and took the crying child from her arms before she could say otherwise. "You must see, your majesty." Zephyr grabbed his mother and started to tug her along.

***

"What are we going to do with them?"

All of them were surprised to see that little Asena had been right all along and that Spots and Fleetfoot were in love. Aelin's dog laid in the corner of the library, fast asleep as six little puppies all squirmed to her belly. Her unofficial husband, Spots, was curled beside her, as territorial as Aelin's own husband with the glare he was giving them.