¶chapter thirty¶

He was very satisfied two months ago after reaching the glorious land of Turkey after spending those few hours in hell. The memory of them still made him revert. He never thought that life would take such a horrible turn for him but now he was safe. No one could harm him now.

Here, he got the best days of his life. Sana was such a pushover lady and practically gave her everything to him; her body, her heart, her wealth, her house. She was a single widow and a working businesswoman having such a vast and successful company of cosmetics. Her house was almost like a mansion. When Faraan first saw it, his eyes got widened with shock. As she lived alone here, so Faraan also started sharing her house with her. She gave him a car and a personal maid.

Right now, Faraan had no other plan but to keep on fooling that lady for a better life. He didn't want to mess up anything for him. He had already gotten saved by inches. He expected to get his hand on Sana's wealth and business and become its permanent owner. And marriage was needed for it. He wanted to secure his future for a while till everything regarding Alice's murder would be forgotten. Perhaps then he would go back to his country. But he didn't wish for getting extra worry for his survival this soon. Flying back to Pakistan would increase his fear.

For this purpose, he had planned very well that he was hundred percent sure that no one ever would try to harm his one hair. Yet, care was necessary in her case. And Faraan knew this very well.

He had avoided befriending anyone other than Sana right now. They used to go to clubs, parties, and other get together where Faraan did use to meet many pretty girls, however, he didn't try to go beyond hello hi. He didn't want to stir up his game which he was just verge of winning. Just a marriage and then this woman's every wealth would be his. He would try his best to put a permanent lock on it in case she would get to know his true intention which he had no desire to show right now. As for now, Sana was head over heels for him and this made him selfish and proud.

Everything was going according to his plan. He got a woman who was even willing to give her everything to him, he was safe here and had everything for which always dreamt. But life wasn't always fair. It was the same in the case of Faraan as well.

He enjoyed that evening very much. Sana gifted him a brand new car for their first year together and then they spent the rest of the night at a nice restaurant having dinner and then a bar. But happiness wasn't always permanent.

Faraan's vision just remained a slit as he could hear people talking new to him. He could feel something trickling down his forehead and face. A strong pain sensation was present in his whole body, especially his head. His breath was in labor and the darkness in front of his eyes was rising with each passing second. His lips turned pale as he grumbled in grief and then everything came to a halt. No picture, no voice, nothing. Just dark everywhere.

              ____________________

She lazily looked around. It was a small restaurant but really beautiful and elegant. The walls were light gray while the glasswork was gorgeous already. Melodious music was playing in the background. They were occupying the table in the right corner. As it was nighttime, the place was a bit crowdy. She had one hand under her chin as she was examining her surrounding before it settled on her husband and then she kept on looking at him.

Faris was wearing a light brown colored shirt and white pants. The color of his shirt got matched with the flowers in her shirt automatically and perhaps coincidentally. Or he wouldn't have deliberately taken out a dress resembling hers. Isnt it? But whatever it was they were coupling with even her brown-yellow dupatta matching his shirt.

Then her eyes went towards his neck, his Adam's apple and chin covered with a black attractive beard. She swallowed at the sight of his lips which looked as fascinating as before. His pointed nose, his attentive grey eyes, broad forehead, and that black hair nicely combed behind. Ajwa's gaze now flitted between his broad chest, taut biceps, and bare forearm since he had folded the sleeves of his shirt to his elbow. The veins on his hands and arms made her look away.