💞New Story Update💞

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi HRH readers!

How are you?

I am here to announce my new book.

Title: Match Made in Moonlight

••|2nd in Arranged Series|••

Can be read as a standalone.

~The enchanting moonlight was in their destiny either to make a match for them or to separate them apart ~

Having a letdown in love and trust in the past, Haider Tashfeen Malik now doesn't want to get committed again. The opposite gender presently acts as a repulsion for him after his bad first experience. But to become a successor to his father as the eldest son and earn his mother a first heir, he has been pushed to marry again which works nothing but an aversion for him.

Having an awful past and an even more disastrous present,  Ishmal Alam Khan has always found life very unfair to her.  Being a quiet, introverted, and frightened girl since her childhood, she had yet to see many bad things this world could show. But one thing she didn't know was that the moonlight which she always disliked could bring happiness for her ever in the future.

The bright moonlight makes both of them see the radiance of their life.

But could it stay true to its name or just disappear from their life as the new day approaches?

It's a standalone. And you don't have to read the first book to catch up to it. You can read it as it is.

If you like contract marriage and arranged marriage romance books, then you will surely enjoy it. Do check it out. The prologue is updated. I am hoping to see you guys there. ❤❤