¶chapter fifty¶

Faraan frowned at this revelation. Did Ajwa love his brother? Where Faris's sudden and unexpected outburst was shocking, there was a bit of surprise for him as well. But he had no interest in this. He didn't want her for any other motive. He liked to own her and show her and Faris who was the real boss here. The slap's effect was still very fresh on his cheek and memory. Her disrespectful words were not older yet. Faris's blatantly snatching his thing was also so disrespectful to him. He would surely spare both of them. But before the real entertainment, he wanted to have a little fun.

Faris yanked the earring from his hand and glared at him. "From now on, don't waste your effort on doing such cheap acts. I trust my wife and she trusts me. Today I punched you. If I hear one single word about her from you in the future, I swear Faraan, you will find me doing something very worst to you which you have never seen before."

His words really caught Faraan off guard for a while. That was true; Faris never reacted to such extreme even in horrible situations. Faraan even went far off sometimes as he broke his favorite bicycle which their mother gifted him. That was very dear for Faris but he never uttered a word in response to show his anger. Faraan recalled he never saw Faris and today it was very different to watch him like that. Did that girl really change him?

Faraan smiled. "Noted. Anything else?"

He continued. "But you also should remember that victory is always in your brother's court."

Faris curled his finger in a fist as he again wanted to punch him. Faraan patted his shoulder twice and grinned. Faris punched away his hand and thrust the envelope which actually brought him here in the first place into the air before walking out of the room.

But it was also a part of planning by Faraan to have Faris in his room to see that earring. 

Faris didn't understand why Faraan hated him so much. On the other hand, he always cherished him as his dear twin brother. He always thought that it was just Faraan's nature to just think for himself and wanted the best for him. In some deep nook of his heart, he made this notion that somewhere low within, he also had the same importance in Faraan's life as in his case but he wasn't the type to show.

Every time he sabotaged his right and Faris gave it to his stubbornness, being pampered and carelessness. He thought that his brother even if wouldn't show on the surface but his heart was clear for him.  But now everything plummeted like a soap lather. Ajwa's presence had made Faris realize that that was not the case. There was definitely something in Faraan's heart against him.

But right now, he didn't want to think about his brother. All he cared about was his wife. He wanted to reach her and feel her near him. Faris needed to get drowned in her love. He wished to hear again and again from Ajwa that she loved him. How ironic that the love which he always loathed, he now was dying to get its refuge.

His heart was a dark abyss before she came. Now Ajwa had lessened this emptiness and filled it with the lights of her love, existence, and loyalty. The deep hole in his heart kept on contracting whenever he went near her. 

When Faris reached the hall, the tension in his heart increased upon seeing Ajwa so dolled up and happy to find him so unexpectedly. He wanted to ease it and she was the only one who could do so. She had elicited such a strong and raw reaction in him at that time which never came before.

Ajwa had noted how sloppy, desperate, and unrelenting his kiss was. It didn't show before. He was always very calculated and gentle against her lips. But at this moment, it felt like he wanted to devour her. Even Faris noticed the same in his behavior. But it didn't bother him now. Her intimacy was acting as water for the raging emotions burning in his heart.