Chapter 32 (Nickys POV)

**Trying a bonus chapter!!**

Morello is the only thing going through my head.

Where is she? I think to myself.

Alex and Piper have been sitting on there bunk hand in hand for hours now.

If Vause had the balls to apologize to Chapman, then it was time I grew some.

Skipping around, I end up running into Big Boo.

"Ey Boo!" I say eagerly.

"Oh god. Listen Im busy with little boo. So if you want another fuck off, will have to reschedule." Boo says.

"No, no. Im looking for Morello, You seen her?"

Her eyes darken as she realized why I want to see Morello.

"Listen dude. She's been heartbroken ever since she found out about you kissing Vause. So if your going to fuck it up more, might as well just turn your head on this one." Boo crosses her arm. The leash for little boo wrapped around her wrist.

I shake my head, implementing I want to make things between us better.

She sighs and points toward the empty library.

I nod my head and jog in.

Morello sobs and sits in the corner of the library.

My heart shatters at the sight.

Walking over carefully, I place a hand on her arm.

Morello looks up and flinches away when she see's its me.

"I need to apologize to you." My eyes scan over her fragile figure.

Her intake of breath is heard as I say sorry.

"Nicky-" she sniffles. "I accept your apology." Morello finally looks at my face.

Happiness fulfills me.

"But we can't be together." She says painfully.

The happiness diminishes.

"Wha- What?" I ask confused. "But I love you!"

"Nicky. You fuck random girls for no reason. Your a player. And I thought you had changed. But I was clearly wrong. But I love you too..." She shakes her head and cries again.

I can't even form a coherent thought at that point.

My mouth opens, but no words come out.

"Please. Just leave me alone Nicky."

Tears threaten to spill, but I refuse to be seen crying.

Running out, I don't even know where Im going.

Alex is seen walking down the hallway in front of me, so I just run to her. She looks up just in time as I crash into her.

I hug her tightly and cry into her shoulder. I explain what happened in between sniffles.

We both sink to the floor as she hugs me.

**A/N**

Wow! Bonus chappie huh? Thoughts please? Maybe I'll add Nicky as a permanent POV and maybe Morello.

But that is only a possibility,
If. You. Give. Feedback!

I need idea's, thoughts, anything!

But a special thanks to a very loyal reader of mine

**ivykissedagirl**

Sooooooooomeone has finally shown me they are a living and breathing person with ideas and thoughts about the story!

I should throw a party!

But anyways, almost 10k views!! Wooooohoooooooooooooo!

And also, another thanks to ivykissedagirl for bringing the season 3 OITNB trailer, to my attention!

I have watched it like 100 times and Im in love with it!!

Omg. Ruby Rose and Laura Prepon. Totes hot. They might be one of the only reasons I keep watching it.

Well. This was a long authors note.

But I feel like it should be ended with a cool little quote from the season 3 trailer Crazy Eyes had said beautifully.

"Its not just sex. Its love. Its two people, connecting. With four other people, and aliens."

Alright, next chappie soon hopefully! Watch the trailer if you haven't already!

Bye little spoons!!😈