Chapter 36 (Pipers POV)

Stella pins my arms above my head. I struggle in her grasp but it doesn't do anything. She was too strong. The cord tied around my wrists digs into my skin.

I hear Alex struggling with Sylvie, Alex yells my name and continues trying to get free when I look at her, tears brimming my eyes.

Stella kisses my neck, bringing her mouth to my ear.

"Follow my lead." She says in her Australian accent.

This confuses me greatly, but I just simply lie limp as I had been the whole time.

Stella hovers above me, still holding my arms above my head. She winks at me. Stella kisses my cheek, then at last second, she rolls off of me and tackles Sylvie.

My eyes widen in shock, but I roll over to the wall and Im able to sit myself up. Leaning again the wall, my eyes search for something to cut the wire with.

I see nothing that I could use and then I feel my hopes drop.

Looking over at Stella, I see her and Alex have successfully pinned her down.

Alex holds her and Stella rushes over to me, grabbing my wrists and pulling at the wire. I wince but keep quiet. She pulls at it and finally gets it off.

"Are you alright?" She asks.

I nod and hug her. She pulls me in, her embrace warm and comfortable. I pull away and crawl over towards Alex. I kiss her cheek and examine her face. She has a black and blue mark under her left eye, but other then that she looks fine.

I look to Stella. "What do we do now?"

Stella and Alex look at each other.

"Piper, go get a guard, we can tell them she attacked us and forced Stella into it."

"How?" I ask. "We have no proof that Stella was forced to do this."

"Yes we do, now go Piper." Stella orders.

I get up and run out, looking for one of the guards. I run to the cubes area. Then I see Bennett.

I grab his arm and he looks at me hard. "Whats this about inmate!" He asks.

"The new inmate Stella, Alex and I were attacked! Please come help!" My voice high, I lead him to the janitors closet, both of us jogging.

We enter the closet and see Stella and Alex still pinning down Sylvie as she struggles.

Bennett rushes in and grabs Sylvie, he takes cuffs and puts them around Sylvie's wrists. He pulls her up, then drags her out.

"I'll need the story from you three soon! But for now, Sylvie is being taken to Psych. You guys go to your cubes and wait there!" Bennett yells.

We were safe. Thank god.
But now what was our story?

**A/N**
Not my best, but its okay I guess.
Im really tired guys. Don't judge please. I tried.

Huge shoutout to Ivykissedagirl. Helped me a lot in previous chapters and I feel like I don't acknowledge that enough.

So yeah. Uh, next chapter should be up soon. Any thoughts?

~ Gabrielle💁🏼