Chapter 4 (Pipers POV)

I wake to Alex softly kissing my forehead.

"Hey sleepy head."

I slowly take in my surroundings.

"You stayed?" I ask.

"Yeah, every time I moved you started to panic and tell me to stay." Alex says smirking.

"Alex Im really sorry. You could of gotten in trouble for staying here." I say ashamed.

"Don't worry Pipes. Bennett stayed on all night because the other guard called off. I didn't want to leave anyways, your cute when you sleep."

I put my head in my hands embarrassed. But Alex pries my hands away and holds them in her own.

"Hey, don't. It was cute. And I love you. I don't care if you do stuff like that. Besides, i'm your prison wife now, you cant get rid of me that easily." And then me and Alex laugh together.

But then A wave of nausea hits me and I feel the color drain from my face as I realize what day it is.

Alex must notice my mood change because I instantly see the concern on her face.

"Piper whats wrong?" The worry in her voice very noticeable.

"Its... Its Visiting Day. I have to talk to Larry... About-" Alex cuts me off.

"Hey, Pipes its okay, I'll be here for you when you get back. Will get through this together. I promise."

Alex rubs her thumbs in circles on the backs of my hands that I hadn't realize she was still holding. And I instantly feel more relaxed.

As if right on time, I'm called down to the Visitation Room. Alex nods reassuringly towards me before I get up and walk down the hallway.

As I approach the room, I look through the window and see him sitting at one of the tables near the middle of the room.

I slowly walk through the doorway and it feels as if my heart is beating 100 miles an hour.

As soon as he spots me, Larry smiles. But as soon as he see's the look on my face, he must know something is wrong.

"Piper whats wrong? Is it that horrible Alex girl? Did she do something to you?" Larry says.

I flinch when he talks about Alex that way. If only he knew her the way I did.

"Larry, theres something I need to talk to you about..." I say very slowly.

"Anything Piper. Whats wrong?" Larry's face scrunched with worry.

I take a deep breath. Instantly filled with confidence.

"I want Alex."

Emotions cross Larry's face very fast. Hurt, confusion, pain, betrayal. Then lastly,

Rage.

"What. Piper?" He says gritting his teeth.

"Im leaving you. I choose Alex."

And what Larry does next surprises me.

He pushes the table in pure anger with all his strength away from him. And right towards me.

The table rams into my ribs and I instantly hear a loud crack. I fall to the floor with the wind knocked out of me, struggling for breath.

Before the guards can stop Larry, he kicks me again in the ribs and all the breath I had in my body get knocked out of me again.

Then suddenly, A very sharp white hot pain lashes through one of my lungs. And now, I cant breathe at all.

The guards struggle to restrain Larry as he screams profanities at me and I can hear all the shocked gasps and murmurs of the other people in the room.

One guard calls for back up and medics. And instantly through my blurred vision I see one guard ushering people out and then 2 medics making their way towards me.

One checks for my pulse and the other one pulls up a gurney. My hearing fades in and out but, Im able to hear the medic checking for my pulse say I have a broken rib that punctured my right lung.

As I struggle for air, I hear the medic telling me to hold on and not to give up.

All I think about at that moment, is one person. Alex.

And then Im lifted onto the gurney, and everything goes black.

**A/N**

Mwahahahaha!😈 I made Larry the bad guy. As I promised, this chapter was longer and as a bonus I threw in some drama.

*Dodges all the tomatoes getting thrown at me for the cliffhanger and having Piper get hurt.*

The next chapter should have some more Vauseman/Palex moments, so theres that! Keep reading little spoons!!😈

VOTE
•••••••
COMMENT
•••••••
FAVORITE