Chapter 16 (Alexs POV)

Piper and I lay on the floor, right under the altar. Both breathless from our recent "activities"

I look over at Piper, but she had already been looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Just thinking about the beautiful women laying next to me, thats all." Piper blushes.

I laugh.

"Where? The only person here with you is me."

If anything, I thought I was far from beautiful.

Piper snorts when I say that.

"Your absolutely gorgeous." Pipers voice is husky.

"Not as gorgeous as you." I kiss her slowly and take her lip between my teeth. She lets out a low little growl of surprise.

I stand and pull my clothes on. And then look down towards Piper. She's pouting since she knows we have to leave.

I help her up and then she gets dressed too.

Piper gives me a quick peck on the lips, and walks out of the chapel.

Waiting a good 5 minutes, I walk out after her. If we walked out together, the guards would suspect something.

I enter the cafeteria and grab a tray of food.

Pipers blonde little head catches my eye and I slyly grin to myself.

Nicky catches my eye as I walk over and plop down across from Piper.

Nicky just grins and looks at Morello who has just sat down next to Piper.

"Hey guys, just barely made breakfast." I pick up some orange slices and begin to eat.

"Aw, Vause. What? Long shower line?" Nicky's grin just grows.

I mentally curse at myself. She knows, how? But I go along with it, maybe she'll let it go.

"Yeah. It was really awful." I reply, hoping she'll change the subject soon.

"Oh, oh. Your hair's dry." Nicky grabs her tray and walks off, Morello close behind.

I look at Piper who looks very flustered. I just smirk at her.

Then, I continue eating my oranges.

****

Since its raining outside, Piper and I just stay inside and play "Go Fish"

"Do you have any 5's?" Asks Piper.

"Go fish."

I pay closer attention to my cards and realize they smell faintly of urine.

"Is it just me," My eyes meet Pipers. "Or do these cards smell faintly of urine." I wave them in front of her face.

"Ew, stop it!" Piper tells me and starts to laugh.

"Smell it!" I wave them closer to her face.

"Ew! Get those away from my face!" Piper starts to bat away my hand.

"What? Is it bring back memories?" I ask smugly.

"What?" Piper asks still making sure I don't wave the cards in her face again.

"50 shades of CrazyEyes." I state laughing. Then I continue waving them in her face again.

"No stop it!"

"Why are you trying to look at my cards? Why? I know how you play." Piper gently pushes both of my hands onto the table and holds them both in her own.

Piper just puts her cards down.

"They do smell like urine," She whispers trying to keep a straight face.
"Should we play scrabble instead?" Piper asks me.

"Sure." I respond.

We play a couple games. But I win 3 and Piper wins 2.

Walking back into our dorm, Leanne and the other Meth heads laugh.

Piper and I are confused as we enter my cube, only to find that my mattress is missing.

I turn and look at Leanne, fuming in rage.

She just shrugs her shoulders and walks off.

Walking up to the CEO bubble, I bang my hand on the door.

"Yes?" A guard answers.

"My bunkie stole my mattress." I say in an exasperated tone.

"And how do you know it was her?" The guard replies annoyed.

"Because her and her hick friends have been fucking with me."

"Well, you can fill out a forum. But it could take 3 weeks since every inmate only gets 1." He then shuts the door in my face and I walk off.

Piper has already set my bed, minus the mattress part.

I go into Pipers cube and hang out there, since my bunk is probably uncomfortable.

So we just sit on her bunk, curled up together and talk for hours.

All inmates are called to their cubes for final count and then lights out.

Me and Piper share a quick kiss. And then I stalk off to my cube, planning revenge on the meth heads.

**A/N**

Kind boring chapter. Eh. Next one I'll try to make better. Any suggestions? I feel like all I write about is Alex and Piper sleeping their cubes together and stuff. But anyways... See ya next chapter then!!

~ Gabrielle💁