Chapter 14 (Alexs POV)

When Piper falls asleep, I ease my body away from hers.

I stand and position her so that she is comfortable and then I kiss her forehead and walk towards my cube.

I lay on my cot as soon as I enter the cube. My room mate Leanne, is nowhere to be seen. Probably off with all the other meth heads.

Pulling up a book to read, I kick off my shoes and tuck them under my cot.

And then I hear muttering.

"...Dandelion doesn't want me..."

Oh shit. CrazyEyes.

I pop my head above the wall of my cube slightly.

Since everybody is sleeping, I have no idea what will happen.

Then, CrazyEyes speaks louder.

"Daaaaaaaaandelion" She purrs.

Piper stirs slightly. She pokes her head up. Forehead crinkled in confusion.

"Suzanne?" Piper whispers.

CrazyEyes gnaws on her sleeve. She looks at Piper.

"You don't want me. You want stretch." Her big and wide eyes narrow.

"Suzanne... I thought we discussed being just friends." Pipers voice still low.

10 more minutes until the guards come back for rounds.

"What about the poem I wrote you? Maybe if I tell you it again, you'll pick me. Until I met you, the sun was like a yellow grape-" CrazyEyes stops when Piper starts to talk.

"No, no. I remember the poem. Its just that, I love Alex. Suzanne, Im sorry." Piper shakes her head at CrazyEyes.

"Fine. But I won't give up on you Dandelion." And with that, she pulls her pants down and grins and Piper.

Piper is in shock and doesn't move. And with that.

CrazyEyes pees.

Right on the floor in front of Pipers cube.

Piper sucks in a shocked breath. And then CrazyEyes pulls up her pants and walks off.

Piper starts to grab pads from Reds side of the room and mop it up.

I turn around and sink down onto my cot. With holding fits of laughter.

Don't get me wrong, I love Piper. But there was no way, that I would would mop up CrazyEyes pee.

I laugh myself to sleep that night.

****

I wake up and the memories of last night come back to me. Sitting up, I slip my shoes on and go check on Piper.

She sits on her cot and is rubbing her hands together. With a disgusted look on her face.

"I cleaned up CrazyEyes pee..." Her voice fades.

I chuckle a little.

"Fun filled night huh, Pipes?" I plop down next to her.

She opens her mouth to continue, but all guards call us down for lunch.

I slept through breakfast?

I link my hand with Pipers and we walk down together.

We stand in line and the spanish give us our trays.

Piper sits next to Nicky, and I sit across from them.

CrazyEyes approaches us and nudges Piper with one hand.

"Hey Dandelion. Im sorry about last night. When I get mad sometimes, I just cant control myself." Her eyes wide.

Piper just looks at me and both of us link hands and ignore CrazyEyes.

But the sight of us together puts CrazyEyes over the edge.

She slams her tray down and grabs the pie off it.

Then, she chucks it towards me.

Cherry pie splatters all over my shirt.

And Piper gasps and covers her mouth with her hands in shock.

I gape at CrazyEyes. She slams her fists on the table and yells.

"DONT TOUCH HER. I WILL CUT YOU. I WILL CUT! YOU!" She yells in rage.

CrazyEyes gallops off.

I look down at my pie splattered shirt.

Piper grabs my hand. She leads me to her cube and pulls my shirt off.

She sits me on her cot and orders me to stay, as she walks into my cube and grabs one of the shirts I have hanging up.

Piper pulls it over me head. And then leads me to the bathroom. She cleans my face from pie, that I didn't even know was on me.

I sit on the counter after Pipers cleaned me up and she sits next to me.

"Alex Im so sorry. That shouldn't of happened..." Her voice trails off. Her face is flushed and she looks flustered.

"Pipes. Calm down. Im okay," I grin at her. "I've never been hit with a pie before, but theres a first for everything right?" Piper just hugs me and we sit like that for awhile.

I sigh and nuzzle into her chest.

"I love you kid." My words muffled because of my head being against her chest.

"I love you too." She whispers in my ear.

**A/N**

Tah-dah. I was on Instagram an saw some quotes from, 'OITNB' Including CrazyEyes. And one of those showed the picture of her hitting Alex with the pie. So I thought... Why not? Well, Im going to read a book.😂 I might update later if you guys are lucky.😊
See ya little spoons.😈 Byeeeeeee!!

~ Gabrielle💁